Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Triton Spell Quest

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello,

I have a compounded question. I am level 49 storm. My daughter is level 48 life.
A while back I got the quest for my TRITON SPELL. At the time I did not have access to MooShu yet.
So I did what most other member would do. I had a friend go to MooShu and I teleported to him.
When I got to MooShu, I did have the Quest for My Triton Spell. So I followed my arrow and I went to the SHIRATAKI TEMPLE.
Being That I had the quest I did not have any trouble getting into this area, Or al least I think this was the case since I did in fact gain access, and complete'd the quest. I got the spell and left MooShu.
Shortly after that, My daughter got her quest to get the Dryad Spell. By then we have gained access to MooShu. The Dryad spell is also in the SHIRATAKI TEMPLE. Now this is what I do not understand,
We followed her arrow but we could not get into the SHIRATAKI TEMPLE. (area).
First, I remember that I did NOT have any trouble going into this area.
Now, We both can not go there.
Also, The sigil is in fact lit up for me, but I can not enter.
However, It is not yet lit up for her.
Does anyone know why this is happening? Why can't I activate a sigil already lit up for me. I have already been there and had no trouble.
Also, Why does she have trouble getting in if she has the quest?
I know this was a lot to read and I thank you for taking the time to help.
Mark Dragonleaf

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
stormkraker on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

I have a compounded question. I am level 49 storm. My daughter is level 48 life.
A while back I got the quest for my TRITON SPELL. At the time I did not have access to MooShu yet.
So I did what most other member would do. I had a friend go to MooShu and I teleported to him.
When I got to MooShu, I did have the Quest for My Triton Spell. So I followed my arrow and I went to the SHIRATAKI TEMPLE.
Being That I had the quest I did not have any trouble getting into this area, Or al least I think this was the case since I did in fact gain access, and complete'd the quest. I got the spell and left MooShu.
Shortly after that, My daughter got her quest to get the Dryad Spell. By then we have gained access to MooShu. The Dryad spell is also in the SHIRATAKI TEMPLE. Now this is what I do not understand,
We followed her arrow but we could not get into the SHIRATAKI TEMPLE. (area).
First, I remember that I did NOT have any trouble going into this area.
Now, We both can not go there.
Also, The sigil is in fact lit up for me, but I can not enter.
However, It is not yet lit up for her.
Does anyone know why this is happening? Why can't I activate a sigil already lit up for me. I have already been there and had no trouble.
Also, Why does she have trouble getting in if she has the quest?
I know this was a lot to read and I thank you for taking the time to help.
Mark Dragonleaf
I think the fact that you had a lit up sigil when you first went to Mooshu may have been a glitch. Having a school spell quest for an area like that usually does not make the entire dungeon available to you.

In DS for instance I usually get a school spell quest inside the Labryth, I have to wait until I also get that entire quest before I can enter it.

The only down side I see with this jump ahead is that it does make it so you end up repeating these instances.