Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what secret is Pro. falmea talking about

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
so if you read the feedback Friday professor falmea says that dworgyn(the death teacher) couldn't keep a secret, well I looked for the secret that he supposedly spilled and I cant find it. if there is news about what is behind that door in the haunted cave I wanna know. so if anyone has figured out what it was that dworgyn said, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
gweedoboy on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
so if you read the feedback Friday professor falmea says that dworgyn(the death teacher) couldn't keep a secret, well I looked for the secret that he supposedly spilled and I cant find it. if there is news about what is behind that door in the haunted cave I wanna know. so if anyone has figured out what it was that dworgyn said, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
No secret has been revealed yet regarding anything new in the game. Perhaps he'll reveal his secret before Halloween! :)

Historian
May 06, 2009
gweedoboy on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
That's the thing, it's a secret! But um about a month ago prior to Aquila's release, a glitch appeared in the game and Dworgyn some how had a quest for the story arc revolving around the closed gate in Haunted Cave. Some people were able to capture some of this incident on video that you can watch on youtube. (it surprises me that very few people know about it. You would think everyone would know what the big surprise. More fun for KI).

The content of that quest, it's name, and the big surprise is none other than...

WAHHH!

(Post ends because Wizard is captured by disfigured, rotting creatures)

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Yeah it's a quest about some living rotting vegetables but you can't actually enter the cave or anything yet

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Perhaps a new Halloween quest surprise....