Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creature's Pip Start

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Does anyone find it very challenging or even overpowered when the creatures in upper worlds have multiple pips or power pips at the beginning of the match? I find it very frustrating when they start out the match attacking you with like level 7-pip spells or 8-pips. I think the reason for this is because KingIsle needs us to buy crowns which we can use to buy henchmen or something. What do you guys think?

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
it is a nightmare especially when there first because the can half you health without you casting a spell

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
And the bosses starting off a battle with a rank 9 or 10 spell, or one that stuns you, then having enough pips to do it again the next round.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
It's because KI wants the mobs to be able to use their high-end spells. Since their spell casting is at random, they will have a higher chance to use a high pip spell with more pips.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Phydeounix on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone find it very challenging or even overpowered when the creatures in upper worlds have multiple pips or power pips at the beginning of the match? I find it very frustrating when they start out the match attacking you with like level 7-pip spells or 8-pips. I think the reason for this is because KingIsle needs us to buy crowns which we can use to buy henchmen or something. What do you guys think?
It is very possible that our patience has paid off. Look for the next major update to alleviate some of this problem in Avalon and Aztecia.

I think there were just too many of us that couldn't pick up our skirts and make it though these worlds, me being one of them and I only hope those who left, took a break or quit come back to see this change when it goes live, it may make the game more playable by some but probably not all.