Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tying for Tourneys

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
So, my balance tied for first in a 3v3 tourney and still got a win attributed (along with prizes and everything) but my Death tied a 1v1 tourney and didn't get the win attributed (still got prizes). Any answers? Is it just me? Or is it 1v1 tourneys?

Wolf Legend and Deathhammer

Historian
May 06, 2009
Wolf Skullslinger on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
So, my balance tied for first in a 3v3 tourney and still got a win attributed (along with prizes and everything) but my Death tied a 1v1 tourney and didn't get the win attributed (still got prizes). Any answers? Is it just me? Or is it 1v1 tourneys?

Wolf Legend and Deathhammer
I would think in 3v3 if your team wins, the entire team wins the House Trophy and arena tickets as well as additional rewards. In 1v1, it would only be one person winning. I don't think you can tie in Tourneys. It's built to only have 1 person at the top, whether or not they have same amount of Tourney points.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
I would think in 3v3 if your team wins, the entire team wins the House Trophy and arena tickets as well as additional rewards. In 1v1, it would only be one person winning. I don't think you can tie in Tourneys. It's built to only have 1 person at the top, whether or not they have same amount of Tourney points.
I had a 3 way tie in first on my death. But what I'm concerned about is the accreditation on the area that says X wins and X tourney points. It didn't give it to me on my death but it did on my balance who tied with another team.

Wolf Legend and Deathhamer

Historian
May 06, 2009
Wolf Skullslinger on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
I had a 3 way tie in first on my death. But what I'm concerned about is the accreditation on the area that says X wins and X tourney points. It didn't give it to me on my death but it did on my balance who tied with another team.

Wolf Legend and Deathhamer
Wow...that's a little confusing and interesting that the same time. A possible glitch?

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Wow...that's a little confusing and interesting that the same time. A possible glitch?
Possibly. I hope so, I don't want people getting deprived of wins.

Wolf Legend