Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need a way to track completed quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
The Wiki is a great place to see all of the quests. If someone is trying to complete a badge for all quests in a world, it would be nice to be able to compare a list in the game to the Wiki list to see what is missing for a certain badge.

Survivor
May 13, 2013
Ok. Sorry if I don't completely understand what your saying, but I think I agree lol

I'm a person that likes the game so much, that I try to lengthen the game by doing every possible quest, so I think that would be nice. There should probably be a badge for that too lol.

Just my style of playing.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I agree. I have lost my place on some characters because I completed all the world's quests. If I had a report card of what I had done, maybe a list that I could post as a wall item in my dorm that could be viewed, that would be very helpful for me.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Me too. What I was saying is that, for example, I'm taking my 53 back through Krokotopia right now trying to get the badge for all of the quests. I have every badge for doing all of the quests in an area, like Tomb Raider for completing the Tomb of Storms. I'd like to know what I'm missing.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
seekers74 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
The Wiki is a great place to see all of the quests. If someone is trying to complete a badge for all quests in a world, it would be nice to be able to compare a list in the game to the Wiki list to see what is missing for a certain badge.
I would also like to see a list of the quests I have completed.

Many times I have helped someone who is behind me in the quests. It would make it easier if I could look at the quests instead of constantly asking them what they had to do next, or how many enemies they have to fight.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I definitely agree with this idea! If there was a way to track quests, we could always make sure we don't miss a side quest somewhere.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I finally got my Master of the Oasis badge. The last line was from the deck vendor of all people.