Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Birthday Presents!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
For Wizard101's 5th birthday, we've all gotten some in-game prizes. But are there more? Earlier today I was in the Bascilicsa ( I know I spelled it wrong, but I mean the Spiral door place in Dragonspyre) going back to the door to go to another world, when I found a bright yellow present. It said I could interact with it, and it made confetti go everywhere and I got some pet snacks! Did Wizard101 give us some secret extras?

Happy Spellcasting!

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
I got the same thing in Mount Olympus and in Marleybone Regent's Square . Really fun way to surprise us KingsIsle. I love the way our wizards jump off their mounts to do what I call a thank you dance . Thank you So much. You sure know how to spoil a player .

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
yes, this is part of the celebration. Make note tho, when you open a present, you get dropped off of any mount you're riding and have to re-equip it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SoupWizard64 on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
For Wizard101's 5th birthday, we've all gotten some in-game prizes. But are there more? Earlier today I was in the Bascilicsa ( I know I spelled it wrong, but I mean the Spiral door place in Dragonspyre) going back to the door to go to another world, when I found a bright yellow present. It said I could interact with it, and it made confetti go everywhere and I got some pet snacks! Did Wizard101 give us some secret extras?

Happy Spellcasting!
there are surprise presents all over the spiral, including right in Wizard City. Wizard Central has maps of where they might appear. They are like reagents, sometimes there, sometimes not so much.

And a BIG thank you to KI for these!

Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
I found the same presents in The Oasis several times and Marleybone once! However instead of pet snacks, they mostly gave treasure cards.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
I got the same thing in Mount Olympus and in Marleybone Regent's Square . Really fun way to surprise us KingsIsle. I love the way our wizards jump off their mounts to do what I call a thank you dance . Thank you So much. You sure know how to spoil a player .
I never even knew that was there.

Jasmine Rainbowdreamer level 48 (almost 49)

Explorer
Sep 05, 2010
I believe you get a title if you find enough presents, I would just world hop constantly somewhere like the commons running around finding presents.

Survivor
May 13, 2012
it says on game cards that you get more crowns 3-8th of september if you buy from gamestop i'm buying mine on 8th so will i still get the 30% more crowns? steven mythdust

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Yeah I love those things. But quick question. my birthday was a week or two ago and do I get presents for that?

Survivor
May 13, 2012
so this will be perfect with the 55% packs and the 30% more crowns from gamestop but can someone awnser if i get gamestop cards on the 8th will i still get the extra crowns? Steven Mythdustlvl 84 Steven Lifehunter lvl 45

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
O.O really I didn't know that
looks like I am hunting for some presents

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
Rewards for long term subscribers is quite appropriate... but it is a pretty steep drop off from mount to statue...

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
critical death on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Yeah I love those things. But quick question. my birthday was a week or two ago and do I get presents for that?
I don`t think so. You will just have to look around for more presents. And happy birthday!

~ Fallon
Level 45

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
DANEgerus on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Rewards for long term subscribers is quite appropriate... but it is a pretty steep drop off from mount to statue...
I agree. I am the ''proud'' owner of a gold statue. If I only joined just a few months earlier...........

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
critical death on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
According to your Message Board posting, it shows your birthday as Feb. 26, 2010 (the date your joined Wizard101). This link shows what present you received based on your account date:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/5th-birthday-items

Your item would be the Auric Dragon Statue. And everybody gets the Confetti Cannon too.

In case you didn't redeem the special code yet, Professor Greyrose explained how to do it:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/party-in-the-spiral-8ad6a41b40c928340140d4b299bc5ee0

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I just got a Jade Oni pet from one of the presents and I've gotten many mounts

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
I was wonderin why there was a big yellow present in the middle of alto alto.....:P