Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grisletusk

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Hi. I am a life wizard, level 61. Grisletusk is too hard! I feel like i will never get the forest lord! My friend from real life tried to teleport to me, and it said i was busy! I wasn't busy! I was just standing there lol!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Angela Gem on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Hi. I am a life wizard, level 61. Grisletusk is too hard! I feel like i will never get the forest lord! My friend from real life tried to teleport to me, and it said i was busy! I wasn't busy! I was just standing there lol!
When I was first level 58 I defeated grisletusk my first try. What treasure cards and spells I used .......

Spirit blade (4 or 5, can stack with normal spirit blades)
Spirit trap (same as spirit blade....)
Life shield (1)
Absorb (3)
Life blade (3 or 4)
Life trap ( same as life blade)
Life prism ( just in case I couldn't find my normal ones in deck)
Feint (2 or 3)
Curse (umm.... 4 or 5?)
And maybe a few satyrs ... Idk.

Here is the gear I used (I can't remember all of them. Next time I'm on I'll let you know rings and athames and all):

Hat was called cowl of creation I believe. Gave some life damage crit, and health (life school only, sells in bazaar)
Robe was neelus's "something" surcoat (forget what the middle word is) it gives 30 life resist , some life crit, power pip chance, life damage. (For all schools, is found in bazaar)
Wand is the level 55 wand (30 crit rating) I bought the death one in bazaar.
Pet is of cours satyr adult gave 2 power pip chance
Forget what shoes are called, but they gave 20 block, 15 life damage and health. Life school only. Bought in bazaar .
Deck was called treasure deck. Bought by the deck vender in celestia base camp or bazaar .
Amulet was troll ear pendent, gives 2 guiding light, bought in bazaar.

Astral spells I bought with training points:

Amplify ( plus 15 damage 4 rounds. Trainer in cl base camp)
Vengeance (20 crit 4 rounds , trainer in Stellarium)

The blue and yellow level 58 enchantment for damage (trainer in floating land)

That's all I can remember now ...... I'll let you know GOOD LUCK ANGELA!!! You can do it! Note that he does block critical but not all the time. Bring life shields on your deck!!!! They help!!! A lot!!! To be continued ....

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
I haven't gotten to this guy on my life wizard yet, but has far has your "busy" issue it is because it is a training quest so only people that have done it before are allowed to help you. normally meaning you need a higher lvl life wizard.