Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Awesome ideas! Cool Events.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
So while watching some of my old favorites on TV the idea hit me:

What if Wizard101 did a event where for one week you can do what ever with certain people from TV shows.
Heres a few I thought of:

Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Set in Mooshu and WIzardCity. Do sidequests, get awesome items, and more new crowns shop items. Like be able to get Avatar Swag from the ghosts of Roku, Kyoshi, Aang, Korra, Yang Chen, Kooruc, etc. And get great weapons from Sokka and learn some nice spells from Katara.

Star Wars The Republic finds the Spiral. Most people come up with stuff.

Yes I know Kingsisle would have to go through a lot of paperwork to make this happen but i would spend a lot of money to buy stuff if it did. Give me your opinions though people what do you think about this?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
IceNinjaRichardG on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:

What if Wizard101 did a event where for one week you can do what ever with certain people from TV shows.

Avatar the Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Set in Mooshu and WIzardCity. Do sidequests, get awesome items, and more new crowns shop items. Like be able to get Avatar Swag from the ghosts of Roku, Kyoshi, Aang, Korra, Yang Chen, Kooruc, etc. And get great weapons from Sokka and learn some nice spells from Katara.

Yes I know Kingsisle would have to go through a lot of paperwork to make this happen but i would spend a lot of money to buy stuff if it did. Give me your opinions though people what do you think about this?
i would love for star wars to be a part of wizard101 maybe there could be a side world you find jedi and can get a lightsaber wand but its unlikely

Historian
May 28, 2009
I don't think this will be a working idea since W101 is a game that focus on an adventure that doesn't take it self too seriously. It makes a lot of satires to make to funny. It will break it's appeal if it actually cooperate with other universes.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
IceNinjaRichardG on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:

It's not just paperwork, it would a massive amount of cash KI would have to pay for these copyrighted features. I don't see it happening.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I think Percy Jackson in Aquila would be cool but that's not show and they leave a few things out in the movies. I think Avatar the last Airbender would be cool. I'm not a huge fan of starwars though.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
The Stormex on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
I don't think this will be a working idea since W101 is a game that focus on an adventure that doesn't take it self too seriously. It makes a lot of satires to make to funny. It will break it's appeal if it actually cooperate with other universes.
what do you mean they have greek mythology and as far as i know the greeks didn't call the universe the spiral

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
maybe make a star wars themed pack? lol last time i suggested a pack it didn't go so well but it would still be kewl