Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 72 myth spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I don't like the spell for lvl 72.
i have never used it yet, not even added it to any of my decks. for all i know, it trades all your blades with your minion. the only blades your minion can put on himself is a blade. if you trade that with your own, congrats. you got a myth blade for 4 (or is it 6) pips. i can do it myself for 0 pips. Besides, i never summon a minion because they hog the blades, attack my target,and ruin my plans for the destruction of evil monsters roaming the public streets of Avalon. what i am saying is that the spell is not worth it. the pips, and the effects are useless to me.

if i am wrong with the effects of the spell, someone tell me. but i never tried the spell before, so i dont know what it can do.

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
Basilisk Commander on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
I don't like the spell for lvl 72.
i have never used it yet, not even added it to any of my decks. for all i know, it trades all your blades with your minion. the only blades your minion can put on himself is a blade. if you trade that with your own, congrats. you got a myth blade for 4 (or is it 6) pips. i can do it myself for 0 pips. Besides, i never summon a minion because they hog the blades, attack my target,and ruin my plans for the destruction of evil monsters roaming the public streets of Avalon. what i am saying is that the spell is not worth it. the pips, and the effects are useless to me.

if i am wrong with the effects of the spell, someone tell me. but i never tried the spell before, so i dont know what it can do.
Is this dimension shift? Because I believe that the spell you are stating trades all damage hanging effects from minion..or to minion? Something like that. Its like shift for your minion. (don't quote me, my highest myth player is 64)

Wolf Skullslinger