Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Maycast question

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Ok, we've all spoke out about the change to maycast Spritely, but I won't address that specifically here. What I want to talk about and ask is, did somebody change the maycast? When the change went thru on the msot recent update, my Scarecrow pet with 4 maycast talents (spritely, death shield/blade/trap), seem to completely stop casting. Then, in the last day and a half, he has woken up with a vengeance. In the last day, he has maycast about 30 times, some of them firing off more than one at the same time (like just now, death shield and death trap).

So, did the maycast get turned down overall, then get turned up again?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
dayerider on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Ok, we've all spoke out about the change to maycast Spritely, but I won't address that specifically here. What I want to talk about and ask is, did somebody change the maycast? When the change went thru on the msot recent update, my Scarecrow pet with 4 maycast talents (spritely, death shield/blade/trap), seem to completely stop casting. Then, in the last day and a half, he has woken up with a vengeance. In the last day, he has maycast about 30 times, some of them firing off more than one at the same time (like just now, death shield and death trap).

So, did the maycast get turned down overall, then get turned up again?
We have experienced the same thing, it seemed the setting was a bit to low and I was almost going to cycle though my pets to see if they were all that way.

Gladly my leopard pet became more useful again.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
yeah i am still having that problem, my hawk only has unicorn so he was very active to start with, but he hasnt cast it many days now, but he did at least cast it in almost every battle as long as the fight wasnt over in just a few turns.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Same thing here Dayrider.
My emberstone tiger stopped spiritedly entirely- now she's casting again.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
The only change they made to spritely was that Spritely will not cast when you're at full health. The rest are not affected in any way. Its a bit annoying, and it may look like its not casting as often, but it just doesn't do it at full health.

Keira D.
lvl79 Diviner

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
just keep leveling your pet and spritley should be triggered by just about anything

Valdus Battlebringer

lvl50 Death

ps. death rocks

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Keira Dreamleaf on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
The only change they made to spritely was that Spritely will not cast when you're at full health. The rest are not affected in any way. Its a bit annoying, and it may look like its not casting as often, but it just doesn't do it at full health.

Keira D.
lvl79 Diviner
and I have no problem with that, but I was talking about all levels of my health from 1 under full to almost dead.