Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I to leveled to still be in Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Hey guys. I just finished everything in Tomb of Storms and The Great Pyramid of Fire. However, I am just now in The Vault of Ice in Krokosphinx at Level 31. Most of my friends went to Marleybone at Level 28-30. I'm guessing at my current pace I will get to Marleybone at Level 33. I am 80% done with Grizzleheim and Wysteria, so I think I was paying more attention to the side worlds than the "main" worlds. Am I to leveled to still be in Krokotopia?

Richard AshWeaver Level 31 Wizard

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
There's no such thing as being too leveled. You're doing all the quests you want to do, and questing at the pace that works for you . It's good to do Grizzleheim and Wysteria when you're still at a lower level so the experience points don't go to waste. My guess is you'll be about level 37 when you get to Mooshu, since that was the level most of my wizards where at when they started (I used to do what you did ). Just keep doing what you're doing and have fun

Rebecca Bright Level 90
Miranda Shadowflame Level 90
Sabrina Emeraldblossom Level 86
Victoria Roseblood Level 82
Diana Moonflower Level 78
Christina Goldenheart Level 74

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
An average wizard gets there at level 30 or so. Your not overleveled, Tomb of Storms isn't long, just a little higher. I'd do your main storyline quest. Unless if side quests bug you.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Thanks guys for the replies.

Richard Ashweaver Level 32 Wizard

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
i got to marlybone at lvl 23 or 24

Survivor
Sep 06, 2013
Well you shouldn't care if your over-leveled (There is no such thing) But it will increase how fast you finish worlds
with defeating thing in dungeon boss battles or even collecting or defeating they are all
good things that will be good to have a higher than needed level.
Big things to some people will be small for you is a good way to say it so it's better to be higher than lower level.

Olivia hawkstrider lvl 16

Lol i'm not even close to finishing

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
richardashweaver on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys. I just finished everything in Tomb of Storms and The Great Pyramid of Fire. However, I am just now in The Vault of Ice in Krokosphinx at Level 31. Most of my friends went to Marleybone at Level 28-30. I'm guessing at my current pace I will get to Marleybone at Level 33. I am 80% done with Grizzleheim and Wysteria, so I think I was paying more attention to the side worlds than the "main" worlds. Am I to leveled to still be in Krokotopia?

Richard AshWeaver Level 31 Wizard
Don't you even worry!!! You'll just be a powerhouse like i was!!! I got to Marleybone at 35, Mooshu at 40, Dragonspyre at 43, Celestia at level 50, and If there weren't level limits, Zafaria at 59! (i ended up getting there at 60 cause of level limits) So you'll get back on track!!! Keep wizarding the main worlds, only do the side worlds when you're stuck.