Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Islander's Hoard Pack concerns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2011

I opened several Islander's Hoard Packs today, and I have to say, I'm sorely disappointed. I got a tiki wall hanging housing item as an Ultra-Rare drop, and a diving helmet as a Rare drop. After opening 3 other packs which I couldn't tell what the rare was, and seemed to be even less note worthy then the above mentioned 'disappointments', I have to wonder, 'What is going on here?' Someone please explain to me why this is something that I WANT to 'Buy' with crowns?

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Well dude you have a chance to get the good stuff. So bad luck that's all. I want what you got though.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2013
Lol did "tiki themed items" lead you to believe you would get something different?

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
whatsup76 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Lol did "tiki themed items" lead you to believe you would get something different?
Lol. right on!

I got several of the packs, and some of the stuff was not that great, but some of the housing stuff was very nice. some of the tiki statues also help plants grow in gardening by the way.

And the surf board I got is the most fun mount I have found yet! Surf's up!