Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Pet Talents?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Not to long ago you added the ability to get your pet to mega, and i loved that update. I find myself wanting mega talents for my pet to gain, but mix it up. Make it so it can only be learned at epic or mega. I think i'd start with 3 and decide where to go with from there. Then need to be hard to get though. I do have some suggestions on what talents to start with to.
-Shatter Train (May Cast Shatter)
-Satyr Caster (May Cast Satyr)

-Enfeeble (May Cast Enfeeble)

Anyways, I really love the pets part of the game, but i wanna see it expand, and grow.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
probably no satyr caster for a while and needs a better name

Squire
May 10, 2013
ToxicSW on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Not to long ago you added the ability to get your pet to mega, and i loved that update. I find myself wanting mega talents for my pet to gain, but mix it up. Make it so it can only be learned at epic or mega. I think i'd start with 3 and decide where to go with from there. Then need to be hard to get though. I do have some suggestions on what talents to start with to.
-Shatter Train (May Cast Shatter)
-Satyr Caster (May Cast Satyr)

-Enfeeble (May Cast Enfeeble)

Anyways, I really love the pets part of the game, but i wanna see it expand, and grow.
How About These Talents:

-Do the Yeti (Adds a Handsome Forodri in your deck)
- Darker Than A Pact (May Cast Dark Pact)

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
PlayHard101 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
How About These Talents:

-Do the Yeti (Adds a Handsome Forodri in your deck)
- Darker Than A Pact (May Cast Dark Pact)
how would dark pact work? Who would get the damage? If the wizard who owns the pet gets it, this is a horrible idea. Imagine 300*spirit blade*deathblade*deathblade item card*learned dark pact spell. 300 damage instantly turns into 1,068 damage, erases all of your blades, and gives you a single +30% blade. I point that out because I use that situation enough... especially on loremaster when I solo

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
maybe a pet talent that gives max of 58 health and 3% universal resist without selfish talents?

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
maybe 2 more talents battle ready: gives a pip at beginning of battle, starting powerful: gives a power pip at beginning of battle