Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reshuffle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
i understand that reshuffle was not intended to be an infinite card but due to all the complaints i keep seeing in pvp and jade armor i might know a way to balance this. reshuffle should be made into a. a non balance card and then b. have a chance to critical that does not get determined by gear, thus putting not all but the one reshuffle that criticaled back in your deck upon critical (along with all non used but discarded of course) thus being a non school the cost should go down to a 3 pip cost from a 4 to make it easier for people to use and to be more fair towards balance who the spell used to belong to.

i understand i will probably be flamed by balance users but i have played balance and even then reshuffle wasnt used much except in sustain small decks or in a constant discard style deck for pve and in pvp most people used a treasure anyways.

also another idea in the same nitch create an aura that as cards are used in this aura they can either a. spawn a reshuffle on low chance. or b. puts all cards used (not discarded) back in the deck during its duration. can cost pips to cast if both are on it.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
How about they simply return Reshuffle to the normal trained spell that it was? Spending a training point to own a treasure card was wrong thinking. Hopefully it's now clear to KI that infinite Reshuffle had absolutely nothing to do with long PvP matches.

Nowhere else in the entire Spiral must one spend a training point to get a treasure card.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Everelda on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
i understand that reshuffle was not intended to be an infinite card but due to all the complaints i keep seeing in pvp and jade armor i might know a way to balance this. reshuffle should be made into a. a non balance card and then b. have a chance to critical that does not get determined by gear, thus putting not all but the one reshuffle that criticaled back in your deck upon critical (along with all non used but discarded of course) thus being a non school the cost should go down to a 3 pip cost from a 4 to make it easier for people to use and to be more fair towards balance who the spell used to belong to.

i understand i will probably be flamed by balance users but i have played balance and even then reshuffle wasnt used much except in sustain small decks or in a constant discard style deck for pve and in pvp most people used a treasure anyways.

also another idea in the same nitch create an aura that as cards are used in this aura they can either a. spawn a reshuffle on low chance. or b. puts all cards used (not discarded) back in the deck during its duration. can cost pips to cast if both are on it.
I seriously doubt that KI is going to change the school associated with the card, trainable by anyone, just for PvP.
The use of reshuffle has already changed due to PvP, let's leave it alone, shall we?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
KI should just change reshuffle back to the way it was,and just ban it from pvp. Doing this would also have the added effect of speeding up the matches there.