Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'll be here at one every day

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I am stuck at the level 48 myth quest and I need some help from high level myth that can get to the level 48 myth quest area so from now on until someone helps me im going to go to wizard city ravenwood at one pm and wait for a high level myth person to help me open the gate to the area ( if you want to help me meet me in myth school at one pm every day ill be there for 10 min ) thx and plese reply

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
akkmaggie on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
I am stuck at the level 48 myth quest and I need some help from high level myth that can get to the level 48 myth quest area so from now on until someone helps me im going to go to wizard city ravenwood at one pm and wait for a high level myth person to help me open the gate to the area ( if you want to help me meet me in myth school at one pm every day ill be there for 10 min ) thx and plese reply
You need to state realm and time zone for meet ups here.

Also if the area in need the Labryth (not sure of spelling) dungeon? It is possible anyone can help you because quest or not I think you have to solo the spell part?

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Ya, it kind of gets confusing.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
!!!!!! The gate in the labyrinth !!! Just defeat the silver sentinetal in the beginning.... Walk .... Walk. To the spear gate thingy ... Press X!!! OPEN!!! Iearned that the hard way thought u had to do the entire dungeon bleh. The tower is only 3 floors. I used ninja pig tc and prisms blades for the myth baddies. The boss on third floor is easy, only one thousand health have fun and good luck!!!