Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chimera trouble

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Hi kingsisle, matthew wyrmblade lvl 88 here. I need your help!

so you probably can't make this happen but I want my chimera pet back! I sold it because I thought it was lame (worst idea ever) and now i have good pets to self hatch with to make a super chimera! is there anyway i can get my precious chimera back? I will even redo the quest if i have to i just really want my chimera back! plz help me!

Administrator
You deleted that pet months ago - we will not be able to retrieve it for you.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
matthew wyrmblade on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:

so you probably can't make this happen but I want my chimera pet back! I sold it because I thought it was lame (worst idea ever) and now i have good pets to self hatch with to make a super chimera! is there anyway i can get my precious chimera back? I will even redo the quest if i have to i just really want my chimera back! plz help me!
It is possible to get your pet back by hatching with someone who has it, preferably the 1st generation so you have a better chance. It may take a few tries but it's possible.

I don't I have mine to adult so am not really much help but am sure you can find someone who may.

I'm not questing with the Balance wizard any more so I will see if I can get mine to adult in a reasonable amount of time. I am not very knowledgeable about the ways to speed stuff up with out crowns so it's a slow go pet training for me. I do garden but for fun not snacks it can net me so I do get some snacks there but not tons.

Mary Gem lvl 90

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Northlite on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
It is possible to get your pet back by hatching with someone who has it, preferably the 1st generation so you have a better chance. It may take a few tries but it's possible.

I don't I have mine to adult so am not really much help but am sure you can find someone who may.

I'm not questing with the Balance wizard any more so I will see if I can get mine to adult in a reasonable amount of time. I am not very knowledgeable about the ways to speed stuff up with out crowns so it's a slow go pet training for me. I do garden but for fun not snacks it can net me so I do get some snacks there but not tons.

Mary Gem lvl 90
thank you. I have many pets I can hatch.

1. harpy with may cast balance blade and may cast unicorn

2. deer knight with may cast balance blade may cast sprite spell proof and may cast weakness

3. cold fire dragon with may cast sprite and ice accuracy

4. lil siren with may cast fairy and storm accuracy

5. polar bear with may cast ice trap and spell proof

6. ice basilisk with may cast snow shield and power pip chance

7. judgment with may cast weakness balance accuracy and balance resist

8. 2 spider golems both with death damage and gives one card dispel

and I think my shaolin monkey is adult I am not quite sure

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
matthew wyrmblade on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
thank you. I have many pets I can hatch.

1. harpy with may cast balance blade and may cast unicorn

2. deer knight with may cast balance blade may cast sprite spell proof and may cast weakness

3. cold fire dragon with may cast sprite and ice accuracy

4. lil siren with may cast fairy and storm accuracy

5. polar bear with may cast ice trap and spell proof

6. ice basilisk with may cast snow shield and power pip chance

7. judgment with may cast weakness balance accuracy and balance resist

8. 2 spider golems both with death damage and gives one card dispel

and I think my shaolin monkey is adult I am not quite sure
I have pet to adult - let me know time that works best for you on hatching. Allow for a few days for the post to hit here and I will need to know realm, Scarecrow maybe best since it's usually not full, Time Zone, time and date. I am pretty flexible on times.

Any pet you think is best is fine. I have plenty of gold for even higher cost hatches.

We don't have any pets with chance to get unicorn or fairy, just spritely and we are working on starfish for spell proof, you have some nice pets.

Mary Gem

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
matthew wyrmblade on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:

Aww I hope you get your chimera back

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
ok so um funny story, apparently, I had ANOTHER adult chimera hidden on my myth character. XD

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
matthew wyrmblade on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
ok so um funny story, apparently, I had ANOTHER adult chimera hidden on my myth character. XD
I lose pets all the time. I put them on one wizard to hatch, then maybe another wizard to train, then maybe another wizard to equip.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a central pet area, accessible to all your wizards, where you could easily see all your pets? I have spent quite a bit of time logging wizards on and off, trying find a particular pet with which to hatch. Once you get interested in good pets for all your wizards, pet location gets rather confused and chaotic.