Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Efreet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
Hello. I don't know if this is the right spot for this but sorry if it's not. I'm Lv78 Fire and I have not got the Message or anything from my teacher about the "Firestarter" Lv78 Fire quest for the Efreet pet. I went to the school (My school) Fire, and no new quest? What's wrong? I want the quest but I'm lv78 Firestarter for the Pet but it seems like I can't get the quest help!

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
First off, have you done the lvl 58 quest like a phoenix and gotten the phoenix pet? if not then there is your problem.Secondly, no this is not in the right place

Brandon Ironblade lvl 90

Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
First off, hello. Thanks for caring for me and reply! I love that. Second, I've heard people saying I need to complete Ravenscar and stuff. But I don't know where to start either do I have a quest that Starts the beginning of the Raven Mother/Ravenscar quest place. I don't have Phoenix but I do have the Elephant for fire.

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Robby241860 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
First off, hello. Thanks for caring for me and reply! I love that. Second, I've heard people saying I need to complete Ravenscar and stuff. But I don't know where to start either do I have a quest that Starts the beginning of the Raven Mother/Ravenscar quest place. I don't have Phoenix but I do have the Elephant for fire.
I'm not sure how far you went in Grizzleheim, but Ravenscar comes at the end of Grizzleheim. And after that you go to Wintertusk.

This quest tree from one of the fansites will show you all of the quests in Grizzleheim:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Grizzleheim_Quest_Tree

And on that link, you can click on items for more details if you need it (like "prequests", or "who gives the quest", etc.).

Hope this helps.

And also on that fansite, they have the list of "all spells" for the schools. Here is a link to the Fire School spells:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Again, on that link, you can click on "quest line" or "prerequisites", to see what you might have missed, and what you still need to work on.

Explorer
May 21, 2012
hmmm im level 58 and i didnt get my pheonix any ideas an yes i got my helephant and im level 58