Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to get Rare pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Hello everyone in Wizard 101 i was wondering where to get rare pets I am a fan of Ice and Life pets So can you please give me some information about rare pets please Micheal DragonLeaf

Survivor
May 09, 2009
in marleybone i think in chelsea court you can fight the black widow and if your lucky you might get the Black Widow spider pet (which is life) and it gives its card at ancient.
another pet you can get in chelsea court is the frog that looks like a streetsweeper and you have to fight timmy icepick and/or shakes o'leary

hope it helps

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Megaboy270 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone in Wizard 101 i was wondering where to get rare pets I am a fan of Ice and Life pets So can you please give me some information about rare pets please Micheal DragonLeaf
Your best bet is to do a little research on pets here

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:First_Generation_Pets

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
You can look up any pet in the Central Wiki and it will tell you who drops them or where you can buy it, or at the Petnome project.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
i was wondering if anybody could tell me where to find many rare pets
if you post anything thank you

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
rachelthunderbreak... on Sep 23, 2013 wrote:
i was wondering if anybody could tell me where to find many rare pets
if you post anything thank you
The rarest pet drop in the game is the spider golem. Okay maybe some other pets have less chance, but kensington park is a pain to go through. Stoker drops it at the end of the dungeon.