Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which school is better at pop balance or life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
K I have a level 13 l and soon to be 13 my balance. I have no idea which one better I started pvp for life and it a knight but I do a lot of 2v2 with it but most of my friends only do 1v1 or can't pvp with me because of rank. So I tried balance haven't pvp yet but want to with my and have no idea which one to pick can you guys help me.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I would say Life because of Heals and Even Shields (Spirit Armor) But Also I think Balance Is Great to! Balance is GREAT at the little stuff which can make you VERY powerful such as shields, blades , traps even power pip chance! Really its up to the player if you think Life heals which keep you or other alive in PVP or the Little things which Balance has which can make you or others stronger in attacks. I am a Life Wizard and I LOVE IT! In pvp I might do rebirth or Dryad or even Unicorn which heals my friends so they do not have to worry about being defeated. But its up to you! I wish you the best of luck in PVP! - Joseph DayBlossom Level 74

Survivor
Feb 17, 2012
if you have any shields like elemental shield you should use it alot

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
I personally prefer balance. I have both, and I did pvp with each of them at level 28. Life can not easily remove shields. Balance can not easily be shielded. Life does not have great heals at that level. Balance gets helping hands fairly early. Balance can one hit kill with judgement. Life does not have great attacks at that level. Balance gets 2 blades, a great minion, and shields to all schools but itself. Combined with fire elf and tower shield, it is great for pvp. Oh, and i'd recommend leveling to level 28. It is a good level to pvp at. Balance gets judge. In conclusion, I think that balance is the better pvp school at that level.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
K see life I am a knight but I can't get any higher and I wanted to try balance like should I do 2v2 or 1v1 with my balance and what tc because tc are important in pvp

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
K so far I am doing pretty good my 13 is so far 7 to 0 veteran thx for all the help if you have any more tip pls let me know