Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battle glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
I was in a battle killing a boss and i used storm shark and imeaditly it made me go the the commons.
I on't know how this happened or if i accidentally hit a button on my mouse or keyboard or some how teleported to the commons.Please stop this glitch i was so close to beating krokatopia.
thanks

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
You could have possibly either fled, or pressed a button (of which its name escapes me) that automagically teleports you to the commons. (Yes I made a pun )

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Jacob30303 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
I was in a battle killing a boss and i used storm shark and imeaditly it made me go the the commons.
I on't know how this happened or if i accidentally hit a button on my mouse or keyboard or some how teleported to the commons.Please stop this glitch i was so close to beating krokatopia.
thanks
Oh i am sorry that happened to you =(

But it's probably possible that you may have accidentally pressed a button that teleports you to the commons.

Or maybe your mouse glitched, and you pressed the flee button.

OR because you died, but you didn't see it because you were looking around your room. < This happens to me a lot

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
TheAwesomeMyth on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
You could have possibly either fled, or pressed a button (of which its name escapes me) that automagically teleports you to the commons. (Yes I made a pun )
The button you're referring is the "end" button. It's soo easy to press on a laptop.... GRR curse you key board... I hate it when your almost to the NPC you're supposed to talk you and you press "end" by accident...

Survivor
Jan 31, 2012
I had a battle glitch where i was in firecat alley and the 4 fire elves wouldn't attack!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Jacob30303 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
thanks
That has happened to me a hundred times. Like once i was in the throne room of fire (teleported by friend) and ...guess what...I pressed the end key I wish there was no end key...

Ian icemask level 15

rocks

boosts against fire