Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 84 astral spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2010
the level 84 astral spells is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!! well for one he gets to fire minons who use efreet and then on the first round boss uses medusa!!! ugh myth mobs shouldn't have medusa or earth. then when I thought about marking location it has you cant mark there so seriously stop making there fights impossible I am now thinking about quitting and going back to pirate just cause of that fight.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
witchdoctor of awe... on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
the level 84 astral spells is impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!! well for one he gets to fire minons who use efreet and then on the first round boss uses medusa!!! ugh myth mobs shouldn't have medusa or earth. then when I thought about marking location it has you cant mark there so seriously stop making there fights impossible I am now thinking about quitting and going back to pirate just cause of that fight.
I think it's safe to say a lot of wizards hung up their wands on these fights. They don't improve from here on in just so you know. It appears this is the path spell quests have gotten to.

I bought the spells - meaning I paid henchmen and since I figured out right off the best 2 to help me it went well, quick and with a guaranteed outcome, after battling them 50 or so times I got fed up and submitted.

In the end I won't be doing that ever again it was very defeating paying for a spell and I have been told if I can't beat the fight I really don't deserve the spell anyway and maybe they are right.

Now there are guides on the duelist and central that can help. I should of just waited for them I guess. My battles with these monsters seemed to be so off the board that I am not sure how a guide can predict how easy or hard this fight is going to be. Like my lvl 88 Life spell quest, the video I watched showed nothing like the beaten I got from them and that wizard was able to run 2 forest lords and a well bladed gnomes and be done with it. In the fight you are attempting I was stunned more then not - how can you even get a cast of anything in at that rate, it was stupid.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
i am fire and i know that is was really ard for me i kept dieing or running out of attacks so i gust eventually got a henchman and i just shielded and then it was done in a few min.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
It's not impossible. However it is extremely hard. It took me about 10 times but I did eventually beat him. All you really need to do is take out the first to minions ASAP and then you can just stall and heal back up to fight the boss. As a I just used ra or power nova to take out the two minions, healed back up with availing hands, and then hit the boss up with a couple of judgements to beat him.