Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2011
instead of the next level of spells in the game, what does everybody think about KI giving us the cheats that the bosses use on us?

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
gabriel skystrider on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
instead of the next level of spells in the game, what does everybody think about KI giving us the cheats that the bosses use on us?
I don't know. I think something like that wouldn't work for us.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Not quite sure how it would work. Maybe if it could only be used x number of times a day, it might be possible. It might get unfair in the PVP however.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
i dont know about that, i think it wouldnt be a bad idea but, i think it might get a little confusing that way. i have a few ideas though. For one i think that people that have thought of it are a little worried about pips running out, like when you get to 14 pips for a spell, i think for that they should make a pip that adds up to three, and i also think that they should make more schools that you could have for a main school like the first seven that they made, maybe like just add new spells to the three "third" schools that they have. i think, that would make a lot of people happier to play, shake things up a bit, that is the only thing missing, give more schooling options, i would love that!

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
gabriel skystrider on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
No. Wizards don't cheat. Pigs do. We're powerful enough to defeat them. Enough said.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2013
Yeah, cause then the game would be way too easy. Well, maybe a wand that gives no stats and only one card of the sun school called, "Card Fusion" or something like that. It would be used as an enchantment card which lets you put two cards together to make one card that uses two spells. The overall pip cast could be reduced by two also so you could use it effectively, you can't reshuffle it either.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
my thoughts when I posted the idea was that ki keeps making the dungeons and other powerful bosses with all these different cheats, so I was thinking maybe we could access to cheats, maybe not as powerful as some of the bosses, but as someone said the problem with running out of pips. Also I don't think we should be able to use cheats in pvp. I think they should make the cheats like spell quests, or maybe a world were or wizards are forced to learn cheats to be able to survive? either that or possible make a new stat were we can earn pips faster, or something along that line? what are everyone else's thoughts?