Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WaterWorks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2012
I have no idea what level you must be to go to WaterWorks!
Please inform me.

Erin Battlebreeze lvl 29

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Erin Battlebreeze on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I have no idea what level you must be to go to WaterWorks!
Please inform me.

Erin Battlebreeze lvl 29
You've got a LONG way to go. Waterworks is for Legendary (and higher) wizards (that's level 60+):

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Waterworks

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
I have seen a lot of prometheans STILL wearing the waterworks gear. Is the gear better? I mean, it's level 60+, but they're level 90. Is the gear really that good compared to higher level stuff in azteca?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
dumbug23 on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I have seen a lot of prometheans STILL wearing the waterworks gear. Is the gear better? I mean, it's level 60+, but they're level 90. Is the gear really that good compared to higher level stuff in azteca?
i got the hat and the robe in my thrid try but can not get boots tell me tips to get boots my dream is to get full set so plz help james icesword level 75

Explorer
May 09, 2010
Most gears from lvl 70 and up are geared toward one or two particular stat, either critical, block, defense or attack.

What is good from waterworks is that it is balanced. My life still uses waterworks even at 90. With Aquila released, there are upgraded version of water works gear, but you have to collect it once again.

Frustrating but worth it.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
waterworks220 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
i got the hat and the robe in my thrid try but can not get boots tell me tips to get boots my dream is to get full set so plz help james icesword level 75
lol i have boots and full gear now yay

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
I am a balance promethean and still wear the waterworks robe. It gives good resist and good boost, the best of both, I have Promethean gear that gives 3 more resist than my WW gear, but the WW gear also gives +21% balance boost.

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
waterworks220 on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
i will help you get boots if you help me get ROBE!

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
"Best Gear" is pretty subjective and depends on your school and playing style, but WaterWorks is certainly among the best in the game. Most higher levels use at least some of it right up through AZ, and my level 90 Storm is still in full WW gear fairly often. Azteca gear provides some improvements to certain stats at the expense of others, so sometimes we mix and match depending on what's needed, but IMO Waterworks is still the best balanced.