Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how far am i till i defeat morganthe...?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 16, 2011
hey guys this is Jessica here, Im wondering how far am I till I defeat morganthe im on quest defeat pirate and collect scepter of the tide in crustacean empire

Elizabeth,lvl 59

Explorer
May 14, 2009
I'm assuming your getting close. I can't remember much about Celestia, but I think the Crustacean Empire is near the end.

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
You don't actually defeat Morganthe in Celestia. But, you do fight her in Avalon. I think... Pretty sure... The very last dungeon in Celestia is called Trial of the Spheres. In there you fight a star, sun, and moon boss. You are pretty close to finishing Crustacian Empire. After you finish Crustacian Empire, you have to do one more dungeon and then you get to Trial of the Spheres. After you finish Trial of the Spheres, you finish Celestia and move on to Zafaria! You have to be at least level 60 to unlock Zafaria! I am so glad I am done with Celestia! Zafaria is much easier for me! So far... Good luck! Hope this helps!
Jared Shadowbreaker Level 67 Life
See ya in Zafaria!

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Jared Shadowbreake... on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
You don't actually defeat Morganthe in Celestia. But, you do fight her in Avalon. I think... Pretty sure... The very last dungeon in Celestia is called Trial of the Spheres. In there you fight a star, sun, and moon boss. You are pretty close to finishing Crustacian Empire. After you finish Crustacian Empire, you have to do one more dungeon and then you get to Trial of the Spheres. After you finish Trial of the Spheres, you finish Celestia and move on to Zafaria! You have to be at least level 60 to unlock Zafaria! I am so glad I am done with Celestia! Zafaria is much easier for me! So far... Good luck! Hope this helps!
Jared Shadowbreaker Level 67 Life
See ya in Zafaria!
thanks so much

Explorer
Feb 05, 2011
Any tine!
Jared Shadowbreaker
Level 68 Life
See ya in Zafaria!

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
You don't defeat Morganathe AT ALL yet. You probably will in the next world, as the 1st storyline was 5 worlds... But I think you are nearing Trial of the Spheres (last dungeon in CL).

Destiny Windgem, level 53

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I would really like to meet you in the game Jarod!when can we meet! I don't have text chat though sorry maybe we can meet Saturday 12:00? In celestial base camp? You really seem like a nice person and I just really want to meet you ! Just tell me if you need to change the time day or place !

Elizabeth lvl 59 ( soon to be 60 )!!!!
See you in the spiral!