Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with crafting!?!?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
So recently i have not been blocking criticals well and i die easily so i decided to craft the boots that shane gives in the wild. The stats are good except for the power pip chance, it doesn't have none! So i did the math and my block will be 182, but my power pip chance will be 75%!. Is this a good power pip chance? Other than that my stats are good.

Damage for death: 66
Overall resist: 30-40
Critical: 180

If there is any other boots out there that are better, i will be willing to craft them or buy them

Thanks
was here

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
MajesticLord on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
So recently i have not been blocking criticals well and i die easily so i decided to craft the boots that shane gives in the wild. The stats are good except for the power pip chance, it doesn't have none! So i did the math and my block will be 182, but my power pip chance will be 75%!. Is this a good power pip chance? Other than that my stats are good.

If there is any other boots out there that are better, i will be willing to craft them or buy them

Thanks
was here
I had the same issue with my Life wizard, I crafted the boots too, then with out the pips I was unable to get Forest Lord in 3 rounds too many times.

We did farm for the Wryd-Oak staff, here http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Indigo_Giant The drop rate seems to be fair compared to other places I have given up farming.

It helps a bit but we are still unable to get our wizards to a very good block rate. We have been lucky we have sustained very few criticals we haven't blocked even with our under 150%, including the horrible spell fights. Since I am not very fond of this world I just wing it and I really am not putting much effort into it. If future worlds are even more difficult and no gear to off set it, I don't see me progressing past getting maybe one wizard though AZ.

When the monsters start with a full pad of pips and you have a bunch of white ones where do you think this is going. Fights are clearly long enough in this world, shortening up the wait for your spells is needed.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
i need to craft a dagger of absolution but how luke silverfalme was here plz reply in a day or so to
tell me how

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lukester89289 on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
i need to craft a dagger of absolution but how luke silverfalme was here plz reply in a day or so to
tell me how
If I remember right you are talking about the first crafting quest we get as young wizards?

The quest goes long for your first time at this and requires a few steps but shouldn't take to long to complete.

You talk to the quest giver and she has you go get some mist wood, she makes you a basic crafting station you can place in your room or castle. Then she gives you the actually crafting quest - you end this conversation with her and click x again to buy the recipe for the daggers. Once you have the recipe you can purchase some of the items from the vendor beside her but the rest you are better off collecting your self such as the cat tails and more mist wood, they can also be purchased at the Bazaar if you want to use the gold on them.

You can check your progress on how much more you need by using the beaker looking icon down the side of your backpack. Since you will have to craft 2 make sure you have double of all the ingredients needed. When you have all the things needed for the craft, return to you home and go near your craft station and press x - the quest should show up in the box, make sure it is high lighted and you click create. You may have a cool down period before you can make both in a row, try not to sell the one you completed to the Bazaar in the mean time, lol.

All the rest of the crafting quests pretty much go this same way so once you get this figured out you will get the idea how to do the next one. In DragonSprye it gets a little complicated because you have to go back to Mooshu for recipes and you have to craft more stuff and in Celestia you have to wait till the Floating Land for the quest giver and it's more difficult to complete then DS.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
MajesticLord on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:

Thanks
was here
I still use those crafted boots from Shane for my Death. Having 75% power pips is still pretty good, so don't sweat it.

The fun thing is, as you get higher up in level and get "better" gear, your damage will decrease, as well as power pips, accuracy, and healing.