Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We need different types of quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
Are you tired of defeat and collect quest? This defeat and collect quest have gone through Wizard City to Azteca. Pirate101 has many types of questing, like protect him, finish this in 10 rounds. What we wizards have is just defeat and collect quest. Here are some ideas:

Protect this Npc: In like 4 rounds the boss will do some damage to the Npc, (Npc should have like 5,000 health). We can heal and shield the Npc:

Finish in ... rounds: We have to defeat the boss in ... rounds.

That is all I have to say

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Gobbler Junior on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Are you tired of defeat and collect quest? This defeat and collect quest have gone through Wizard City to Azteca. Pirate101 has many types of questing, like protect him, finish this in 10 rounds. What we wizards have is just defeat and collect quest. Here are some ideas:

Protect this Npc: In like 4 rounds the boss will do some damage to the Npc, (Npc should have like 5,000 health). We can heal and shield the Npc:

Finish in ... rounds: We have to defeat the boss in ... rounds.

That is all I have to say
Noooooooo! Defeat and collect is enough! And also, P101 was made after W101, and I would NOT like to see them way to simaliar.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
I disagree. This is not P101 and I don't want it to be the same. I have tried P101 and didn't like it so leave it alone. Just increase the drop rates in the defeat and collects we already have and we have more than enough of those already.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2013
i think your right like there are no pet quests after you get the cyclops and piggle that is the only pet quest i have ever gotten i think for really really really REALLY REALLY rare pets the are so rare no one has ever gotten one they can be given on a quest and i HATE the school only pets i love them BUT i hate how only some schools can get them then if that's the case then make ALL pets school only i don not want that BUT COME ON AFTER HYDRA they rest for balance are very bad in my opinion so i say no more school pets no more school pets no more school pets who's with me no more school pets no more school pets i am sry but at LEST tell us why there school pets at the very least or couldn't at least buy them with arena tickets once we at the level ok for a example say i am level 48 but am storm but want a helephant then i am able to buy the helephant with arena tickets but i also want a stormzilla but i am able to get it free cuz it is my school or another idea is we pay with some gold some crowns and some arena tickets to get the quest since i am storm then i pay with some gold crowns and some arena tickets i can get the quest tower of the inferno useing the crowns gold and arena tickets but since i am storm i also get the stormbringer quest for free or with crowns gold or arena tickets kingsilse you chosse but i think that is more fair to ALL wizards plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me what you think please make my dream come true this reply is my dream but please make my dream come true