Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I a "Health Spammer"?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
Ok, this is my very first post so I really hope I don't sound like I'm complaining or anything.
Anyway I am a Level 68 , and just received my gnomes! spell :D. I was in a ranked match with a level 74 Transcendent and he was throwing some pretty powerful Basilisk and Medusa's at me to the point where I was defeated. However I had summoned a minion early on, so when I died she revived me with a fairy. Surprisingly he didn't finish me off immediately after(Thankfully), so I healed my self back to full health (critical + boost+ guiding light). I began setting up over again and when I was hurt and knew he was preparing for a big attack I healed so I would absorb some of the damage. He never once targeted my minion. Eventually I managed to take him out with a Gnome (with a single blade and a 66% damage boost in life). I said "gg" like any good pvp player would do, but what do I get in reply? "Health spammer", says the transcendent and he simply ports away. Now this isn't the first time I've received hate from others on life healing, but seriously last time I checked a "health spammer", was one who constantly and continually heals with no intention of attacking. I had all the intention of defeating him and I did, so how am I a health spammer
does the hate for life in pvp never cease!? it amazes me how people can be so ridiculous and insulting if they lose to a life. Isn't it his fault for being sloppy in his strategy? if I was him I would have killed off the minion first (although I had three more waiting XD). I had been defeated by a level 66 earlier and he immediately killed my minion so why didn't the transcendent? I know people think differently , but it would seem to be common knowledge to take out the minion first which he failed to do. btw my current first age ranked pvp stats are 2-2 (I've just began getting into ranked) and my second age stats are (0-1 :( ) . So please could anyone explain to me how I am a health spammer because I really never thought of my self as one (wow first post and it's turn into a rant).

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Dr willowbreeze on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Ok, this is my very first post so I really hope I don't sound like I'm complaining or anything.
Anyway I am a Level 68 , and just received my gnomes! spell :D. I was in a ranked match with a level 74 Transcendent and he was throwing some pretty powerful Basilisk and Medusa's at me to the point where I was defeated. However I had summoned a minion early on, so when I died she revived me with a fairy. Surprisingly he didn't finish me off immediately after(Thankfully), so I healed my self back to full health (critical + boost+ guiding light). I began setting up over again and when I was hurt and knew he was preparing for a big attack I healed so I would absorb some of the damage. He never once targeted my minion. Eventually I managed to take him out with a Gnome (with a single blade and a 66% damage boost in life). I said "gg" like any good pvp player would do, but what do I get in reply? "Health spammer", says the transcendent and he simply ports away. Now this isn't the first time I've received hate from others on life healing, but seriously last time I checked a "health spammer", was one who constantly and continually heals with no intention of attacking. I had all the intention of defeating him and I did, so how am I a health spammer
does the hate for life in pvp never cease!? it amazes me how people can be so ridiculous and insulting if they lose to a life. Isn't it his fault for being sloppy in his strategy? if I was him I would have killed off the minion first (although I had three more waiting XD). I had been defeated by a level 66 earlier and he immediately killed my minion so why didn't the transcendent? I know people think differently , but it would seem to be common knowledge to take out the minion first which he failed to do. btw my current first age ranked pvp stats are 2-2 (I've just began getting into ranked) and my second age stats are (0-1 :( ) . So please could anyone explain to me how I am a health spammer because I really never thought of my self as one (wow first post and it's turn into a rant).
People will always have an excuse for why they lost, just ignore stuff like this.

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Dr willowbreeze on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Your life, life heals. Health spammer is just another way people have to make themselves feel better about losing(like tc noob, shield spammer, even got pet spammer several times, like anything I do has an effect on Max). He's just a sore loser, most people at that level are either better losers or Jades who don't lose.

Mason ShadowwraithStun spammer

Explorer
Jul 13, 2012
KOblivion on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
People will always have an excuse for why they lost, just ignore stuff like this.
I totally agree. One opponent will say you're a total noob because you used treasure cards. The next opponent will be a level 20and kill you with an Efreet card. Since it's pretty "wide open" in PVP you shouldn't worry about it.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
No, life is MADE to heal, so overusing , underusing, or just using healing spells is COMPLETELY fine, take that from me, I had to beat a boss, and I was so close to dying, so I healed and healed, and I won! It's just a part of a life wizard's strategy, and the other people should get used to it. How many times did I say strategy in this reply?

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Hey, don't worry about it After all, every school has to use their advantages to their full. For example, if life didn't heal what would they be? If storm didn't attack what would they be? He is just upset about being beaten. You must use your ability to your fullest, and that is what you have done. So, just ignore him.

Cole Dunerunner - aditha12

Defender
Sep 19, 2010
Roberto Angleblade on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
No, life is MADE to heal, so overusing , underusing, or just using healing spells is COMPLETELY fine, take that from me, I had to beat a boss, and I was so close to dying, so I healed and healed, and I won! It's just a part of a life wizard's strategy, and the other people should get used to it. How many times did I say strategy in this reply?

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist
I got 2 times, if you count when you asked how many times you said strategy.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
well i am a level 55 and people still call me me a health spammer just because i have spells like sacrifice and drain spells.i also have lots of tc which gets people mad just because i have rebirth and driad

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
1320Wraith on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I got 2 times, if you count when you asked how many times you said strategy.
Weird, I was probably thinking of another post I made.