Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If wizard101 makes the level cap too high for

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
purrfectgirl on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
if you get bored you can always do side quests for the gold and loot and you could also decorate you houses. I have 26 houses. kind of a lot.
True but some people do all they're side quests and get bored decorating houses cause they blood thirsty questers. Also people who don't get crowns only have 3 slots. and i have 6, 7, or 8 but not 26.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Lord Sythian on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I think the idea is good but with allowing you to use powerpips for those schools instead of being able to learn all their spells. And what they could do is open up advanced hybrid magic that is a combo of the two schools. Such as if you are life and you reach level 90 and choose death and start leveling over again. The death spells will need training points to get but you can use power pips on them as if you had a mastery amulet on. (you wont be able to get the death school only spells to keep this idea balanced) but you gain hybred magic which is a combo of the two schools I will give an example.

Deathly Unicorn; steal life from enemy's and gives the drained life to you and your allies.

By using this method they can add more spell effects with out needing much of new graphics (more of recolors of what they already have with maybe some unique looks down the road) keeps players playing through out the spiral thus balancing out server stress.

Well thats my thoughts on the idea, Zachary Stormblood's idea inspired this one
Thx and nice idea about hybrid magic. Maybe we can meet in game sometime?

Zachary Stormblood Dylan LightstriderTashaThomas Bluestaff Aaron FirebreathKevin DawnweilderRogan SandeyesZachary #2 pvpCole Dragonspear (and yes I have 2 accounts)

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Alura BH on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
No, we understand, we just think that this should happen. Someone could work on their other wizard while waiting for the next world to come out (Such as moi.)
Btw, if this happened, PvP peoples would be way overpowered and everyone would complain and then leave and KI would have to shut down. So no.

It's you who doesn't understand.
If this were to happen Kingsisle would come out with a pvp solution and some people have all maxed out wizards. Plus a lot of people don't understand. Thats why i said what you quoted.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Zachary Stormblood on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
If this were to happen Kingsisle would come out with a pvp solution and some people have all maxed out wizards. Plus a lot of people don't understand. Thats why i said what you quoted.
I understand what you are saying but NO. just NO. There is plenty in this game to do.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
i don't think it should stop anywhere eventually it would get to the point where people at max level are just super pros

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Zachary Stormblood on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
Not exactly. You don't get to keep your ice spells you keep the school but not the spells and your xp resets. And thx i haven't gotten much positive stuff on this topic.
So, if you don't get to keep your spells, this idea is pretty much pointless, and down right unfair. If you were an ice wizard, you got all the good health and block, then you switch to another school, say, storm, you keep the good health and get powerful spells. This would mess up PVP, allot, and the rest of the game. There would be wizards that have mastered every school, and it would not be fun to duel a wizard in a house's arena. So, not trying to be rude, but this is a bad idea.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Defender
Jan 03, 2013
Zachary Stormblood on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
newcomers. We could just make it so when you reach max level you have the option to start over but with a new main school so you could have 2 main schools and each time you hit the max level you could start over and choose a new one so the newcomers would just have less schools and you wouldn't need to add all your friends on one wizard. But the base stats would stay the same. Like my idea or want to add onto it. Leave stuffeds i will check
I see his point, but it ruins the fun of making new characters and training that character to the top and I don't quite get the 2 classes thing.
You don't need two classes to beat the game, you adjust your deck to that second class if you have to and also use a mastery amulet, found in the crown shop. If a boss is too hard, get friends or use their henchman in the crown shop.
And for stats, if you add multiple classes it will grow so it would become unfair for others in pvp.

However, I support his case in a completely different way they need a seventh character slot for the last class in Wizard101. Would make sense to have all the classes instead of having to make a separate account to have that class and wasting money.

I feel this isn't one of those games that has a new game + existing data option like Yugioh, man. Sorry to dampen your spirits.

Kane DeathBringer Level 90 Death

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
So, if you don't get to keep your spells, this idea is pretty much pointless, and down right unfair. If you were an ice wizard, you got all the good health and block, then you switch to another school, say, storm, you keep the good health and get powerful spells. This would mess up PVP, allot, and the rest of the game. There would be wizards that have mastered every school, and it would not be fun to duel a wizard in a house's arena. So, not trying to be rude, but this is a bad idea.

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90
Not exactly, You get a blend with the new school and pvp would be spread out so someone with 2 schools wouldn't face someone with one. Yes you don't keep your spells but you keep your school so you learn those spells again only you get even more spells. The schools blend base stats, house pvp still a problem, ranked pvp not a problem, kingsisle would have to put a lot of work in. I still don't know what would happen with the gear when one gets accuracy instead of power pip chance but they take both schools like fire and death.

Explorer
Nov 21, 2009
SoupWizard64 on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
No. Just no. Doesn't make any sense, and I never see anyone call another person a noob.
I agree with not going with this idea but dude people get called noobs all the time. hang out in the commons for 5 minutes and you will see and if that doesn't work try watching a few pvp matches

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
West DeathTalon on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
I agree with not going with this idea but dude people get called noobs all the time. hang out in the commons for 5 minutes and you will see and if that doesn't work try watching a few pvp matches
Never saw it in the commons, mostly when i on my low levels going through kt. In pvp matches ya you right.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
100 would be a good number to start this out

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I don't think it's a good idea but that's my opinion.

Antonio, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
KaneDeathBringer23... on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I see his point, but it ruins the fun of making new characters and training that character to the top and I don't quite get the 2 classes thing.
You don't need two classes to beat the game, you adjust your deck to that second class if you have to and also use a mastery amulet, found in the crown shop. If a boss is too hard, get friends or use their henchman in the crown shop.
And for stats, if you add multiple classes it will grow so it would become unfair for others in pvp.

However, I support his case in a completely different way they need a seventh character slot for the last class in Wizard101. Would make sense to have all the classes instead of having to make a separate account to have that class and wasting money.

I feel this isn't one of those games that has a new game + existing data option like Yugioh, man. Sorry to dampen your spirits.

Kane DeathBringer Level 90 Death
Not exactly, not the point. Not beceause you can't beat the game with only one school. It's just for the guys who have all max level and it's really fun.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
But if ki makes limit to high then they will have to update more, witch is good! LOL

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Victor123201 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
But if ki makes limit to high then they will have to update more, witch is good! LOL
But for the noobs who start the game. They will stay a noob forever D:!

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Zachary Stormblood on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
newcomers. We could just make it so when you reach max level you have the option to start over but with a new main school so you could have 2 main schools and each time you hit the max level you could start over and choose a new one so the newcomers would just have less schools and you wouldn't need to add all your friends on one wizard. But the base stats would stay the same. Like my idea or want to add onto it. Leave stuffeds i will check
Oh geez. Let's just give everyone a Aoe spell that hits for 9999999999 for one pip and 100% accuracy.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Victor123201 on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
100 would be a good number to start this out
Thank yous.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
Wizgamer105 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Oh geez. Let's just give everyone a Aoe spell that hits for 9999999999 for one pip and 100% accuracy.
That's not what its like man, plus your missing the all enemies factor. xD