Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I think there is some kind of problem. There is no way to sell your house! I went to quick sell and it wouldn't let me sell, so i went to the bazarr to try but they were no auction. So I checked if i could feed them to my pet and it said i couldn't. I really want a new house, but how can i do it if its impossible

Angela Gem
Level 47
school

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Buy an Extra Housing Space Elixir, Trash your house, or go to a house vendor and press the "Sell" tab. I'm not sure if houses are "No Sell." If they are you will have to do one of the first two options.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2009
Hey there!

I had this problem once before.

What you need to do is empty out everything in your house, inside and out. You can easily do this by standing outside your house and choosing the button that cleans it out. I think its labeled something like "Pick up everything"...
Do that when your standing outside, and inside, and it will move everything to your bank.

When thats been completed, you need to go to the Housing Shop in Wizard City, and talk to the guy (notthe turtle) and choose "sell" and he will take it for you. Mind you the prices arent very high, but thats the only place I know of at the moment that you can sell your house to.

Best of luck,

James LifeCatcher

Defender
Jul 06, 2011
its been a while but i once had a dragonspyre fortress and now i dont so i got rid of it somehow. my best guess is to go to the housing shop in the shopping district near eliks edge and try selling it to the housing vendor.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Hi.

Before you do selling of house you need to check if there is any decor in house enter is decor menu and pick attic option then click House icon and it will show you all decor category if any is lighted then remove it you need to do same for outside house and inside when its empty go to Shopping District and open map and look for House Icon on the map that will lead you to vendor.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, Level 90, Technomancer
" Let the force be with you all "

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Never Fear -

You can sell houses at any house shop. Housing shops only.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Angela Gem on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I think there is some kind of problem. There is no way to sell your house! I went to quick sell and it wouldn't let me sell, so i went to the bazarr to try but they were no auction. So I checked if i could feed them to my pet and it said i couldn't. I really want a new house, but how can i do it if its impossible

Angela Gem
Level 47
school
It depends on what kind of house you have.

If you have a house that came with a "bundle", those houses are no trade, no auction (at the Bazaar), no sell (to a regular housing vendor), and no trash. You are stuck with them, forever.

If you bought a house through one of the house vendors, like Buxley in the Wizard City Shopping District, you can sell those houses back to the housing vendor.

You can also get a castle elixir, I believe. But I haven't actually done that, so you might want to check it out:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Additional_Castle_Space_Elixir

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
I have posted about this before. there is absolutely no way to sell your castle! I got advice to pick everything up and then it would let me sell it back to the vendor. So i did that, but it still said there was stuff in my house! I did pick everything up both inside and outside. Please help!!!

Angela Gem
Level 47
school

currently working on Dragonspyre

Administrator
Angela Gem on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
I have posted about this before. there is absolutely no way to sell your castle! I got advice to pick everything up and then it would let me sell it back to the vendor. So i did that, but it still said there was stuff in my house! I did pick everything up both inside and outside. Please help!!!

Angela Gem
Level 47
school

currently working on Dragonspyre
You may still have living plants that need to be plowed under.

community@wizard101.com