Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

From impossible to possible

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Okay so if any of you didn't think it was possible, (I didn't either), but just the other day my little brother a level 33 fire wizard completed MB in a single day. We were home alone all day and he got from MB to MS in a single day. Granted he didn't do any side quests. How many others thought this was not possible?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
John Ashdust on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Okay so if any of you didn't think it was possible, (I didn't either), but just the other day my little brother a level 33 fire wizard completed MB in a single day. We were home alone all day and he got from MB to MS in a single day. Granted he didn't do any side quests. How many others thought this was not possible?
Oh I knew it was possible; I've played all day before. You can easily do this in a day.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
It is very possible. I have done this before multiple times on multiple wizards. Actually quite easy.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Very possible - most worlds can be finished in 1 day provided you skip sides, use friends to fill up collect circles, and take precautions to always have full potions before going into instances.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
On every wizard, I've ended up completing this in a matter of hours. It's perfectly possible.