Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possiblity Dirk?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2013
Is there any where I can find ectoplasm? Most the time I get them from quests or harvesting plants. I know I can buy it at the Bazaar but I'd like to collect as much as I can without having to buy anything.
I am on the Possibility Dirk quest. I need:
4 Sapphire
4 Ruby
5 Glass Vial
10 Ectoplasm
15 Stone Block
I have collected all Stone Blocks. Just the rest I need help with. If you know where I can find any where I can collect them please let me know. If I have to buy them to get them then I will just have to do that. Thank You

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
NickieNicole428 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Is there any where I can find ectoplasm? Most the time I get them from quests or harvesting plants. I know I can buy it at the Bazaar but I'd like to collect as much as I can without having to buy anything.
I am on the Possibility Dirk quest. I need:
4 Sapphire
4 Ruby
5 Glass Vial
10 Ectoplasm
15 Stone Block
I have collected all Stone Blocks. Just the rest I need help with. If you know where I can find any where I can collect them please let me know. If I have to buy them to get them then I will just have to do that. Thank You
Almost every time I feed something to my pet I get ectoplasm. They are also pretty common in Krokotopia.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Sapphire, Ruby, and Glass Vial can be purchased from any reagent vendor who is located next to a crafting quest giver. This is the only way to get them.

Ectoplasm is only dropped from enemies.
http://wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Ectoplasm