Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon with a Twist

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
I don't know if this is a good idea but ill share it with you anyways
So I was thinking there could be a dungeon where your character gets kidnapped and your pet has to save you. There would be like bosses you fight with your pet and maybe some friends idk tell me what you think of this idea

Jacob DragonBlade Lvl 40

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Seems like the ultimate pet game. Prizes could be anything from mega pet snacks to pet gains an additional ability from among its unmanifested talents.

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013
ABXYgaming on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
So I was thinking there could be a dungeon where your character gets kidnapped and your pet has to save you. There would be like bosses you fight with your pet and maybe some friends idk tell me what you think of this idea

Jacob DragonBlade Lvl 40
I like it! Although If they do make that I think it would turn out as a pet game not as a real dungeon.

Wolf Ashslinger

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
LoL, I think that would be fun, but I'm not sure where it would fit into the storyline. Maybe an optional dungeon with a cool badge for finishing it. I think it would be fun.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
ABXYgaming on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:

Jacob DragonBlade Lvl 40
Or your pet gets kidnapped because very rare pets hit

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Maybe this could be similar to the Tournaments that W101 just added. Maybe this is a side quest or something that you need to work for. Sounds like it could totally rock. I would love to see all the spells that my pet could use, run them through a giant maze, totally AWESOME

(I am freaking out I am so excited)

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
Seems like an awesome idea! but if your pet looses, are you.......Trapped forever?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
I like it, but I think it would be better as a pet game rather than a legit dungeon.

Hunter Owlheart Level 47

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Great Idea! BTW, for you that are concerened that you will be stuck in there forever is you lose connection or leave etc., you won't. (Unless you lose connection, you contiune the dungeon.) You appear at the sigil to the dungeon, like always as your char.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
crunkatog on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Seems like the ultimate pet game. Prizes could be anything from mega pet snacks to pet gains an additional ability from among its unmanifested talents.
Yes. We need better pet games, but they should take maybe 30-60m?

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
i dont think we should have pet games that take 30-60m but that dungeon sounds like a good idea!

Jacob Ravensword LvL 36

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Yes. Awesome idea! Kingsisle needs to do this..

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
Haha that would be fun!
You would be playing your pet and you can get pet snacks as your prize!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Hah. I wouldn't trust my death cyclops to be able to find his way out of a paper bag, let alone rescue me from a dungeon. Unless there was a giant hole in the bottom of the bag, and a dagwood sandwich on the other side of the hole.

On another note, let's suppose there's an optional activity area, like Grizzleheim or Wysteria, except your pet runs it with other wizards' pets.

You have gone missing, and your pet, hungry and lonely, is looking for you. Together with the pets of other missing wizards, he tracks your last known steps to Aftab, an Arabian-Nights or Indian themed world.

He and his companions fight, puzzle, and meander their way through the grand bazaar, visit the thousand palaces, take a flying catamaran to a jungle-clad island kingdom of red-and-gold monkeys, broker a peace agreement between the pearl fishers and the Marids, battle a Dancing Scimitar, uncover a sinister usurper and his mastermind guru who have kidnapped a number of wizards of exceptional ability and tried to bend them to the usurper's will.

Meanwhile, along the way, just as YOU were entreated by Erik Wyrdrune to recover lost spells for YOUR school, your PET will be entreated by the Seven Sages of Aftab to recover some lost may-cast spells for your PET to train and learn.

Upon completion of this world, your PET will gain up to two may-cast talents, one of which will always be Spritely, and the other will be school-related. For instance, if your pet is a fire pet, it may do the optional Seven Sages quest to learn MC Fireblade or some such. In addition, your pet will gain a special Derby ability (TBD).

Pet spells, battles, etc. will be a special extension of a mix of their derby abilities and some pre-selected Pet spells. SO if your pet is Fire, he/she may cast a small version of himself as a natural attack, Fire Cat, Fire Elf, etc. In non-battle puzzles, the derby abilities will be used as manifested.