Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Runaway Kraken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I just defeated Thawlk to get my pet kraken. It took me a few tries before I actually won. I went to the person who gave me the quest and he gave me my pet kraken. It appeared on the left side of the screen and I clicked okay. I went into my backpack to see when it would hatch but it wasn't there. Can someone help me get this kraken because I know I rightfully earned it. Thanks!

Nicholas Level 60

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Nick7312 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
I just defeated Thawlk to get my pet kraken. It took me a few tries before I actually won. I went to the person who gave me the quest and he gave me my pet kraken. It appeared on the left side of the screen and I clicked okay. I went into my backpack to see when it would hatch but it wasn't there. Can someone help me get this kraken because I know I rightfully earned it. Thanks!

Nicholas Level 60
is your backpack full?

if so, you will no longer receive quest rewards; check your attic before you email ki support.

-v.
laura " i'm in ur inventory steelin' ur krakinz" shadowsong

Explorer
Apr 14, 2013

Nicholas Level 60
Do you have enough room in your backpack? If you do, it might be a bug. Wolf Ashslinger Level 40

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Nicholas Level 60
Check your bank, my guess is your backpack was full.

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Nick7312 on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, it ended in bank. Thanks!
Bank: the forever Kraken Saver

Katie Duskleaf, Level 27

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I was about to suggest mashing some kippers with some cranberries and wild rice and leaving a small portion out on your porch overnight. Perch an upturned shoe box over the saucer with a stick, tie string to the stick. Just wait on the steps and listen for the sneezing and munching sounds. Pull string, retrieve kraken.