Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Labyrinth

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Any help with the labyrinth? Andor Bristleback kills me EVERY time, so it's really frustrating. KI should make it so that if you lower his health and he kills you, his health stays lowered. I can't stay like this forever. Any advice/anybody willing to help? If you want to help, keep in mind my time zone is EST; so don't say something like 2:00 a.m. EST, especially if it's not your time zone. I'm usually on starting at 1:30 by the way.
Thanks!

Nathaniel Redflame, level 46

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Any help with the labyrinth? Andor Bristleback kills me EVERY time, so it's really frustrating. KI should make it so that if you lower his health and he kills you, his health stays lowered. I can't stay like this forever. Any advice/anybody willing to help? If you want to help, keep in mind my time zone is EST; so don't say something like 2:00 a.m. EST, especially if it's not your time zone. I'm usually on starting at 1:30 by the way.
Thanks!

Nathaniel Redflame, level 46
Ok I will help but i am not at that point yet i would have to port

Angela Gem
Level 46
school

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Angela Gem on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
Ok I will help but i am not at that point yet i would have to port

Angela Gem
Level 46
school
Ok. When, and where should we meet?

Survivor
May 04, 2013
Ask some people in The Commons can help. I wouldn't choose anyone below Magus. They might die because the labyrinth is hard. i suggest bringing on or two people with you. And try to get a lot of storm shields. Absorb could work too. Good Luck!
Stephanie Fireflame
Level 45 Pyromancer

Squire
Jul 04, 2012