Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is This A Joke?!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
OK, so to get your level 68 Gnomes! spell, you have to defeat The Hoarder, right?
He's SO easy, not just because he's death but because he has a really fragile minion.
Seriously, it's hard to believe that you actually get a spell like Gnomes! from defeating a boss like The Hoarder. I mean, seriously...Gnomes does near 1,000 damage and puts 2 life dispels on the enemy. That is just incredible and totally awesome, guys!

Feel free to leave comments and post your ideas!

~Miranda Thundergem
Level 68 Theurgist
Drum Jungle, Zafaria

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Really? Its easy to get Gnomes? YAY!!!

Angela Gem
Level 46 Theurgist
school

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Hehehe, it was so easy getting rain of fire....except I did it when there was no minion but eh. The Hoarder is extremely easy.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
MidnightMT101 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
OK, so to get your level 68 Gnomes! spell, you have to defeat The Hoarder, right?
He's SO easy, not just because he's death but because he has a really fragile minion.
Seriously, it's hard to believe that you actually get a spell like Gnomes! from defeating a boss like The Hoarder. I mean, seriously...Gnomes does near 1,000 damage and puts 2 life dispels on the enemy. That is just incredible and totally awesome, guys!

~Miranda Thundergem
Level 68 Theurgist
Drum Jungle, Zafaria
I've heard that Zafaria is the most humorous world, so maybe they made it easy to get gnomes on purpose .
Happy to hear you liked getting your level 68 spell. I have to kill Mavra a second time just to get my level 48 spell... Well, I found a guide online on how to kill her (every school included) so it should be easy.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
i have heard hes easy, but his health looks a little high for me right now

jack

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
jack skullbreeze on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
i have heard hes easy, but his health looks a little high for me right now

jack
Well what level are you? And also it depends if you have the right equipment.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
MidnightMT101 on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:

~Miranda Thundergem
Level 68 Theurgist
Drum Jungle, Zafaria
That's good, I hate when people say a specific boss is too hard and they can't receive their spell, whichever one they are complaining about. I am Promethean currently, and my most recent spell Sabertooth was easy for me. I know many people here think that it is hard, but with the right strategy any boss is easy, for solo. (except Belloq or something).

Explorer
May 17, 2009
When my Fire got the "Rain of Fire" spell I only had to fight the hoarder with no minion. But with my Life wizard I had to fight him and a minion, but it was SUPER easy. I think it was really easy, I can't wait until my Ice gets that far.