Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long does Dragonspyre take

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Hi, I am level 45 life, and I started Dragonspyre 10 minutes ago, and i was wondering, how long will it take me to finish Dragonspyre? I am really excited for chapter 2 and to defeat Malistaire.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
long, if you do side quests but i wouldnt do them because your a a lvl 45 in other words its not long if you dont do side quests

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Hello there fellow Angela.....

It all depends on how long you play a day and how long you storyline quest for. Also if you can get help easily or if you can solo. Everyone does a world at a different pace depending on:

How long you play each day/week
How long you storyline quest
If you can solo or get help
And how determined you are

You seem pretty determined so it shouldn't take too many weeks. Good luck!

Angela Dragonstone level 86

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Squire
Jul 04, 2012
wizardrokz on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
Hello there fellow Angela.....

It all depends on how long you play a day and how long you storyline quest for. Also if you can get help easily or if you can solo. Everyone does a world at a different pace depending on:

How long you play each day/week
How long you storyline quest
If you can solo or get help
And how determined you are

You seem pretty determined so it shouldn't take too many weeks. Good luck!

Angela Dragonstone level 86
I play 6 hours a day on weekdays, 4 on weekends. That adds up to 38 hours a week... The i stick to the storyline quests, i ignore the side quests. I only get help if i ask for it... I am very determined!!!

Thanks!!!

Angela Gem
Level 46 theurgist
school

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Angela Gem on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:
I play 6 hours a day on weekdays, 4 on weekends. That adds up to 38 hours a week... The i stick to the storyline quests, i ignore the side quests. I only get help if i ask for it... I am very determined!!!

Thanks!!!

Angela Gem
Level 46 theurgist
school
Shouldn't take you too long then

Good luck with Malistaire

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
thanks for all of the replies i really appreicate it!

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Delver
Jul 21, 2009
Angela Gem on Jul 9, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!!!

Angela Gem
Level 46 theurgist
school
At that rate should only take a few days if you only do the main story line . Good luck