Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting recipes not showing up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2011
Ok so I started doing crafting quests on my fire wizard and I got stuck on crafting the seal of the seraphim because the recipe did not show up in the crafting station but it did show in my backpack so I couldnt craft it therefore not advancing in crafting quests but I want to craft the azteca gear when I am the appropriate level. I also have this problem on my ice wizard. Please help me Kingsisle!

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Zachary Shadowshad... on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I started doing crafting quests on my fire wizard and I got stuck on crafting the seal of the seraphim because the recipe did not show up in the crafting station but it did show in my backpack so I couldnt craft it therefore not advancing in crafting quests but I want to craft the azteca gear when I am the appropriate level. I also have this problem on my ice wizard. Please help me Kingsisle!
This is an indubitably odd situation that I am afraid I cannot assist you with.
However, I do recommend that you purchase your Aztecain gear from the Bazaar in Olde Town. By the time you reach Azteca, if you've properly saved your gold, you should be wealthy enough to obtain your gear from the Bazaar, however expensive. I am sorry that you are unable to continue your crafting quest, but there is nothing furthur that I can advise.

~Miranda Thundergem
Legendary Theurgist

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You must be using the correct crafting station before the recipe will show. The seal of the seraph requires the equipment crafting station. You can buy one of these at most of the furniture shops throughout the spiral.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
if it shows in your backpack but not at the crafting station, please make sure you are using the right crafting station for the recipe.

I had issues with the recipe myself... I would tell you exactly where to look but I am currently not able to login to the game and are still working with KI support to resolve the issue.... so hopefully another player can be more helpful

Survivor
May 15, 2011
I decided that I would craft some wintertusk gear on my promethean ice wiz and the recipes did not show up in the crafting station, but they did show in my backpack. This is weird because I can craft avalon gear but not wintertusk gear. So I have the problem on my ice and fire wizard! I am pretty sure this is a bug or a glitch. I need to craft some gear for pvp and the azteca gear in the bazaar is not so good. I really want to craft.

Administrator
Your question was answered earlier, young Wizard - you're using the wrong crafting station.

Each recipe clearly shows you what station you need to use to craft the item. Beside the reagents required is an icon to tell you the Crafting Station needed. Move your mouse over that icon for a text description.

community@wizard101.com