Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Reshuffle question?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Okay so recently they destroyed my Life's character's soloing plans by limiting reshuffle, however I have a question about a little reshuception. When we use reshuffle, does the reshuffle card we used banish from your deck completley? If it does, do my other copies of reshuffle banish too? If I have 2 copies of reshuffle, if I use one to reshuffle and it's gone, and I use my other, does my other reshuffle reshuffle the previous reshuffled I used to reshuffle?

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
If you have two reshuffles in your deck, and you use one, that one is gone for that battle. This means that you only have one reshuffle left to use for that battle, and when you use that reshuffle, you have no more for that battle. It is not like a treasure card where when you use it once it vanishes forever.

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
No, Only one card dissipates from your deck. The others stay in there until you use them.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
I'm happy to respond to this. When entering a battle, however many Reshuffles are in your deck are the limit of how many times you can use it. When you use one it is no longer availabe/no longer reshuffled into your deck. If you are using the reshuffle treasure card it is, of course, gone forever, as you mentioned. But a spell card returns, nice and safe, to your deck, ready to be used in the next battle. My level 90 balance carries 8 reshuffles, for this very reason, in every deck, with the exception of his pvp deck.

I hope this does not totally spoil the game for you. Myself, I was upset when I heard news of the change. But, then I realized that I've never used more than two or three in any battle.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Eric Crowspear on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
Okay so recently they destroyed my Life's character's soloing plans by limiting reshuffle, however I have a question about a little reshuception. When we use reshuffle, does the reshuffle card we used banish from your deck completley? If it does, do my other copies of reshuffle banish too? If I have 2 copies of reshuffle, if I use one to reshuffle and it's gone, and I use my other, does my other reshuffle reshuffle the previous reshuffled I used to reshuffle?
It's not banished, it just isn't reshuffled with the rest. To use more than one reshuffle card, you must have more than one loaded in your deck. It's that simple

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Reshuffle now acts like a tc, in that once you use it, it's removed from your deck until your next match.

If you reshuffle and have unused reshuffles still in your deck, they will be shuffled in and be usable (except for the one you cast). This is also true if you discard additional reshuffles and then use a reshuffle later.

It's best to run at least 2 reshuffles for this reason. You can still solo, but you will need to change your deck to reflect less access to reshuffles.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
No. Used cards are not reshuffled back in. Only the ones you discarded.

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
The reshuffle card will be reshuffled into deck after you use it.

Rebecca Darkdust LVL 44

Survivor
Jan 02, 2013
if it was a treasure card then it does not, if it is a normal spell card then i don't know

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
The current nature of the trained spell Reshuffle is that it is a treasure card. Like other treasure cards they can be discarded and will be included in a reshuffle. But once a reshuffle is used, that particular reshuffle is gone for the rest of the fight.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Reshuffle has changed. Reshuffle was never intended to be an unlimited use card. Each reshuffle card you have in your deck or sideboard can only be used once per duel and will not reshuffle itself back into your deck when cast. You can still continue to place multiple copies of Reshuffle into your deck as your deck allows, as well as multiple copies of Treasure Cards. Each Reshuffle can be used once per duel, but you will need to stock your deck with more than one, as once it's used, a Reshuffle card does not return for that duel.

This applies to regular Reshuffle that you have trained, and Reshuffle cards that come on items and pets.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Once you use one reshuffle, that one reshuffle is gone.
If you follow by using another reshuffle, now two reshuffles are gone.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Ok, thanks everybody. Now I need to add 2 per wizard.