Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with throne room of fire!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2013
So I went into this dungeon with two other people and ended up getting stuck battling some krokomummies and they didnt stop for me and defeated the first 'boss' and collected the staff. Right as this happened I was defeated by my krokomummies. I re-entered the dungeon, saying that i had defeated whoever it was, and now it says i need to explore with the staff yet now the professor is gone and i cant go to defeat the boss because the room is empty and the doors are open. Is there something I need to do or is this a bug I just happened to get in/

Delver
May 04, 2009
youngwizard010 on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
So I went into this dungeon with two other people and ended up getting stuck battling some krokomummies and they didnt stop for me and defeated the first 'boss' and collected the staff. Right as this happened I was defeated by my krokomummies. I re-entered the dungeon, saying that i had defeated whoever it was, and now it says i need to explore with the staff yet now the professor is gone and i cant go to defeat the boss because the room is empty and the doors are open. Is there something I need to do or is this a bug I just happened to get in/
It is my understanding that if you are NOT in the battle circle when the boss is defeated, then you do not get credit for his defeat. If however you did get credit, and it told you to "explore with the staff", then you would have gone to the platform that is in the room with the professor. On that platform, you walk to the right corner and explore with your staff, and then the quest would continue from that point.

All of that progress would be lost if you logged out of the game, or you were away from the dungeon for more than 30 minutes. And you will need to do the dungeon again from the beginning.

You probably still have the quest showing in your Quest Log File, to do The Throne Room of Fire.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
youngwizard010 on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
You need to do the dungeon over again, as I am sure you have figured out.