Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mavra Flamewing...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I'm sorry Kingsisle, but Mavra Flamewing is a very annoying boss with her protection pox helping her out. Even with my Fire Elemental on my side to help me out, those protection pox just won't stop spamming those wards! Is there a guide to this or a certain level I should be? I'm a level 43 Pyromancer with a little more than 1,960 health. My strongest spell (that isn't Rank X) is Helephant, and all of my spells that make my attacks stronger are elemental blade, fire blade, fire trap, feint, (fire prism if ice, but Mavra is storm), and wildfire. If you need more information to help me, then I will be happy to give you even more information. Any advice? All answers are welcome.
Thanks!

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hmm.... Have you ever tried it with friends? It is much easier. Try to kill the pox first. It will be easier to kill her. Try using over time spells (wildfire, frostbite, poison....) to get rid of shields. Use treasure cards if you want too. She isn't impossible- just requires a bit of strategy and teamwork. Good luck

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
This may not be any help but if you have balance spells, kill the pox with them. They are not balance shields. The pox are balance but they have low resist to it. Then use whatever you like for Marva.

Good luck

Survivor
Aug 20, 2011
I soloed it by bringing a bunch of Efreet and Dragon TC anlong with earthquake TC. After that, take out the pox that shields your specific school, because they don't ward themselves. Then another earthquake and you are in for the clear for the most part. (PS I killed Marva first)

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Little Dragon Spar... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry Kingsisle, but Mavra Flamewing is a very annoying boss with her protection pox helping her out. Even with my Fire Elemental on my side to help me out, those protection pox just won't stop spamming those wards! Is there a guide to this or a certain level I should be? I'm a level 43 Pyromancer with a little more than 1,960 health. My strongest spell (that isn't Rank X) is Helephant, and all of my spells that make my attacks stronger are elemental blade, fire blade, fire trap, feint, (fire prism if ice, but Mavra is storm), and wildfire. If you need more information to help me, then I will be happy to give you even more information. Any advice? All answers are welcome.
Thanks!
I know right! She is awful and impossible

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
I'm stuck on her to can someone help me at 1 o'clock tomorrow in sunbird realm please