Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4 pip all attack spell for Life and Death

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Hey Jordan Spellhunter here again, just another little suggestion me and my friends were talking about so we were thinking what schools don't have a 4 pip all attack spell; life and death... me and my friend were like why is this? Cause Storm: Temp (can use with any amount of pips) Ice: Blizzard, Fire: Meteor, Myth: Humongofrog, Balance: Sandstorm Life: None Death: None

So I was wondering, I know this might be a HUGE suggestion and may take a while to make happen but I would love if you could make seraph and vampire both all attack spells. Cause If we want to get out of a battle fast we have to wait till 8 pips to get a all attack spell. Thanks for reading

Thanks,
Jordan Spellhunter

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I don't know if Vampire should be an attack all spell, but definitely agree with Death having a 4 pip AoE spell.

Survivor
May 05, 2013
Death has Deer Knight for 5 pips and life has unicorn for 3. I know Unicorn isn't an attack all spell, but due to the healing nature of the clas, I'd say a heal all fits well.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Yes death does have deer knight which is a fifth pip spell so you wouldn't be able to use it first round and not everyone has it cause it either has to be farmer for or crafted or somehow get it from the pack. Life has unicorn; Yes but this does not help for when your a level 70 or higher unicorn is a very weak healing spell at this time. And I'm not saying necessarily it has to be vampire or seraph; it could be anything; even a new spell.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Vampire and seraph can be AoEs if you lower the damage to

Vampire: 170-230 sap
Seraph:210-280

Explorer
Jun 16, 2011
death: scarcrow all eamy attack and sap.
life:forest lord all enamy attack

sroy about speeling

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Tyler Legendfriend: Vampire: 225 sap (cause death spells are specific numbers not ranges)

streem485: scarecrow is a 7 pip spell and forest lord is an 8 pip spell. The OP was saying they should have a 4 pip AoE like the rest of the schools do

Survivor
May 16, 2009
True, Life and Death have AoE spells, but they require a higher number of pips than the Rank 4s of the other classes. Much more when it comes to lasting out the next few rounds without healing or doing anything to detract from saving up those pips ... Especially if you are alone or if your battle buddy happens to be the same class as the enemies you are facing. Generally if the battle is left up to you, you have to wait ... and wait ... for the pips to cast the AoEs IF you are high enough level to even have the spells yet.

Explorer
May 05, 2011
Its unlikely they'll make a 4 pip AoE spell for Life and Death, we Myth people have been begging for a stronger AoE since forever lol.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
streem485 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
death: scarcrow all eamy attack and sap.
life:forest lord all enamy attack

sroy about speeling
Those are higher ranked spells, as Forest Lord cost 8 pips. These are 4 pip spells they are talking about.

I am level 71, so Unicorn being an AoE spell doesn't cut it. Not powerful enough for me

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008