Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Water Mole Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Hello fellow Novices and Prometheans, I didn't know whether or not to put this message here or in the dorms but eventually decided to put it here. Lately my sister has been questing in Celestia and she has just recently made it the Floating Lands. She asked me to port and help her fight Crazed Water Moles. Now to get to the point, that made me start to think why hasn't Kingsisle made a Water Mole pet? This isn't the first time someone has requested one. I was thinking that it could be storm since Crazed Water Moles are storm, or fire since the Water Moles are featured in a fire spell (Rain of Fire). Kingsisle please consider this.
Luke Skywalker level 90 Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Buccaneer Boy on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Hello fellow Novices and Prometheans, I didn't know whether or not to put this message here or in the dorms but eventually decided to put it here. Lately my sister has been questing in Celestia and she has just recently made it the Floating Lands. She asked me to port and help her fight Crazed Water Moles. Now to get to the point, that made me start to think why hasn't Kingsisle made a Water Mole pet? This isn't the first time someone has requested one. I was thinking that it could be storm since Crazed Water Moles are storm, or fire since the Water Moles are featured in a fire spell (Rain of Fire). Kingsisle please consider this.
Luke Skywalker level 90 Pyromancer
Hi guys! Yeah I'd like to see people with Water Mole pets. You should get it in the Floating Lands. And here's what you're probably thinking, what if I beat the Floating Lands already? Well, if you're wondering this, and beat the Floating Lands, it should be a boss drop from Wildcrag or Bristleclaw. Thanks for hearing what I had to say!

Megan Skywalker, Level 59 Ice Wizard

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
I think it should be sun school for the first ever sun school pet, and mebbe a hand out by kingsisle?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would love to have a water mole pet. Since they are storm, they could be the first pet to have my dream talent...May Cast Cleanse.

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
matthew wyrmblade on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I think it should be sun school for the first ever sun school pet, and mebbe a hand out by kingsisle?
I think it should be a fire spell, since the Water Mole is a fire creature. Maybe the sun would work since like you said it's the first ever sun school pet. But yours could work too just giving you my opinon! But i really hope the Water Mole pet will be here really soon! If it doesn't i'll be sad.

Megan Skywalker, Level 59 Ice Wizard

Defender
Jan 21, 2011
The next world (after Azteca) could possibly fit that in? I don't know. Its unlikely they'll add a new pet to Celestia if they're this far past it. Though that was an excellent suggestion!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2013
I would like to see a water mole pet myself! They have a interesting design, and I would like to see the pet added to the game.

Jasmine Wildblood

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Yeah. I know I already responded to this twice, but give me a chance. Ok, to cut to the chase. I would REALLY like to see the Water Mole pet walking around the Spiral as many others. So anyways, wouldn't you like to see a Water Mole walking around with all the wizards in the Spiral? I just wonder what it would look like if it WAS walking around.

Megan Skywalker, Level 72, Ice Wizard

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
yes! Water Moles are so cute! And I like the mc Cleanse talent too :)

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
(Cough, Platypuses, water moles meh favorite, cough) MAKE, THIS KI! Watermoles!