Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thunder Snake Pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Hi! I'm Megan Skywalker and I think that the Thunder Snake spell should be a pet! I think it should be available for all schools. It could be a boss drop or a Kingsisle hand out. It's the only rank one spell that hasn't been made into a pet. So now storm wizards will be happy! Bye you guys! Thanks for reading, Megan Skywalker level 59 ice wizard

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
It's dropped by the DR. or clanker in Katzein's lab

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Glacier Girl on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi! I'm Megan Skywalker and I think that the Thunder Snake spell should be a pet! I think it should be available for all schools. It could be a boss drop or a Kingsisle hand out. It's the only rank one spell that hasn't been made into a pet. So now storm wizards will be happy! Bye you guys! Thanks for reading, Megan Skywalker level 59 ice wizard
There is a storm serpent pet that's a tad more powerful than the thunder snake would be. And it is a drop:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Storm_Serpent

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
There is a storm serpent pet that's a tad more powerful than the thunder snake would be. And it is a drop:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Storm_Serpent
I meant the rank 1 spell called Thunder Snake, not the Rank 2 ice spell that has a storm variation. Hope this clears things up.

Megan Skywalker, Level 59 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Yeah, I could go for a Thunder Snake. Love pets. I'll farm for this if KI makes the change.

Luke Skywalker Level 90 Pyromancer

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
There is a storm serpent pet, but i think there should be a thunder snake pet too :P

Historian
May 06, 2009
Yes! I want that pet to be added. It's the final pet to complete the Wizard101 Rank 1 pets. And I know some people are like huh? Let me explain. If you notice, there's a pet that looks like each of the Rank 1 spells of each school and also gives that spell. So far we have...

Dark Sprite with Dark Sprite spell
Fang Bat with Blood Bat spell
Greater Imp with Imp spell
Scarab with Scarab spell
Frost Beetle with Frost Beetle spell
Inferno Cat with Fire Cat spell

But we have no Thunder Snake pet with the Thunder Snake spell. I have been waiting for years for KI to release the pet as a drop or as a pet in a pack. I hope the add it soon.

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
Yes! I want that pet to be added. It's the final pet to complete the Wizard101 Rank 1 pets. And I know some people are like huh? Let me explain. If you notice, there's a pet that looks like each of the Rank 1 spells of each school and also gives that spell. So far we have...

Dark Sprite with Dark Sprite spell
Fang Bat with Blood Bat spell
Greater Imp with Imp spell
Scarab with Scarab spell
Frost Beetle with Frost Beetle spell
Inferno Cat with Fire Cat spell

But we have no Thunder Snake pet with the Thunder Snake spell. I have been waiting for years for KI to release the pet as a drop or as a pet in a pack. I hope the add it soon.
Yes! Thank you! That's what I mean. Lol. Thanks for clearing things up with my fans. Thank you!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Glacier Girl on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Yes! Thank you! That's what I mean. Lol. Thanks for clearing things up with my fans. Thank you!

I wouldn't exactly call them "fans". But KI should make the Thunder Snake as a pet.

Luke Skywalker, Level 90, Pyromancer

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
JEFFandJANE on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
It's dropped by the DR. or clanker in Katzein's lab
No. I didn't mean that. I meant a Thunder Snake pet, that's rank 1! So if you don't get this, I hope somebody explains it to you.

Megan Skywalker, Level 72, Ice Wizard