Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tree of Life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Im going to be doing the tree of life. I was wondering if it is a challenge and what I should do to prepare. Im a level 39 ice and I have soloed Mooshu up to here. Wondering if i will nedd teammates. Thanks

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Carlos Frosthammer on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Im going to be doing the tree of life. I was wondering if it is a challenge and what I should do to prepare. Im a level 39 ice and I have soloed Mooshu up to here. Wondering if i will nedd teammates. Thanks
I soloed all the way up to the final quest in Dragonspyre with my Ice wizard. You don't need help, just planning.
check out the link below and plan... it's really not difficult at all.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Left_Behind

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Carlos Frosthammer on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
You should be fine there. I have soloed it a few times with different schools and find if you just take your time it goes fine. Be current on your gear and set your deck up so you don't have to many extra cards.

Mary StarGem