Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Hi, I'm a level 25 necromancer and I am planning to solo Sunken City. I've heard that it is very hard, and it will be harder for me because I am (unless I use a prism) (secondary balance). I have 1444 health. When do you guys think I should start Sunken City. Am I ready already?

Thanks!

-Oran Thunderthorn, Level 25 Necromancer

PS: When did you guys do Sunken City? And what school (primary and secondary)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
oren8er180304 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I'm a level 25 necromancer and I am planning to solo Sunken City. I've heard that it is very hard, and it will be harder for me because I am (unless I use a prism) (secondary balance). I have 1444 health. When do you guys think I should start Sunken City. Am I ready already?

Thanks!

Wait about 10 levels or more. It's not easy even without being Death. Balance will help you, as will your prisms.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
I have not done Sunken City yet... but I have done it on previous wizards. I highly suggest you go with friends though. I did it with my friends with my fire and ice wizard before :P

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
oren8er180304 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:

Thanks!

Hungerfordeath,

You are ready.
Although, personally, I wouldn't advise doing Sunken City solo.
About your question, I did Sunken City at level 30 with three friends. I am and have a secondary school of .

Miranda Thundergem
LVL57 Grandmaster Theurgist.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
i would suggest doing it with friends no matter what. i heard that it is hard to do it alone and you will most likely die doind it alone. so go with someone. Caleb Hawlktalon

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
my personal opinion is that you should never solo it but thats just mine o__0 but death a BIG NO
but if you want try later on but keep on learning balance and maybe third school. your about the right lvl. i would go for a school with a good attack and a nice accuracy. i started out as a fire. had pretty decent amount of both (suggest you do it but not because i am but because of the multi round spells.) i chose storm as my second school. it had a lot of damage but not allot of accuracy. but chose whichever you like.

-jack skullbreeze master of fire