Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Animation quest problem (from Moolinda Wu)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2013
I'm doing the lvl 12 life quest. When Moolinda Wu asks me to go to Collossus Boulevard but the place is caged out. When the guard tells me I need permission from the headmaster but Merle has nothing for me and I can't complete the quest. What am I supposed to do? I also have membership.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
You either need some one to take you in or beat the three roads (cyclops, firecat, and triton).

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
stackofdiamonds on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
I'm doing the lvl 12 life quest. When Moolinda Wu asks me to go to Collossus Boulevard but the place is caged out. When the guard tells me I need permission from the headmaster but Merle has nothing for me and I can't complete the quest. What am I supposed to do? I also have membership.
You have to earn the right to go to Colossus, just like everywhere else in the game. Complete all the main storyline quests in Unicorn's Way, Triton Ave, Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley. You will then see Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest to go to Colossus Blvd.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
You need to finish Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley, and after that, Ambrose gives you a quest that lets you go in Colossus Boulevard. Good luck