Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Most annoying bosses in Mooshu

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Hey guys I was just wondering what the most annoying bosses are in Mooshu. I would love to hear your responses.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
For me it was probably the plague oni since he is balance and can cast weaknesses and lots of shields. I also find youkai in the tree of life (secret boss) . he has as much health as malistaire but drops good loot. The jade oni was a bit hard but not that bad.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
The most annoying boss for me was the Jade Oni because I'm Life.
At the same time, he's my favorite boss...

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
The guy you have to beat for your lvl 48 spell.

Mika Skarka.

Let's see, oh there's also Wavebringer. Strictly worse than facing the plague oni. Three krakens in a row = you're dead.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
The most ANNOYING boss i have found in Mooshu is probably plague oni.
He is balance and he an weakness like craaazy.
my tip: Get a higher level friend, or 0 pip spells to get the weakness off.

Patience is the best medicine.
Fiona Frost

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm fire, so the War Oni was a pain, and the Plague Oni was hard ( cause he's balance) but overall, the hardest boss I've fought in MooShu so far is Takeda Kanryu. You have to defeat him for the smoke screen spell. Even though he has only 1300 health, his immunity to fire is way too high, and he has two minions! His Otomo soldiers are ice, 675 health, but use a balance deck instead! I couldn't defeat him until someone else came to help.