Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Wanted: Need Help Getting to Max Level

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I need help getting to Max Lvl before the new world (and Lvl100,) comes out.

I am Lvl 77, in Avalon, and need help because I can't find anyone to help me.

Can anyone please volunteer to help me out? I can help them with quests in return.

Thanks. ~ Haley DunePetal, Transcendent.

(If you wish to help me out, please name an area, realm, and place we can meet. Thanks! )

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
If there is a dungeon with a high level boss (eg. Jade Oni) go to the dungeon...
Happy Travels!!!
______________________________________________________________________________________
I am a level 23 named Alexander Lion Breaker...
______________________________________________________________________________________
:) Keep posting...

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Epic Awesome on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
If there is a dungeon with a high level boss (eg. Jade Oni) go to the dungeon...
Happy Travels!!!
I am a level 23 named Alexander Lion Breaker...
:) Keep posting...
I kinda need someone higher lvl to help me in Avalon, because right now I am stuck on Jabberwock, and a lvl 23 wont help much. Sorry

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I need lvl 75+ people to help me out, just a BTW.

The quests I have right now is like Jabberwock and defeat and collects.

If I can get help from a higher lvl then 75, (maybe even Max lvl,) then you are welcome to help.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
You might want to try Pyramid Of The Mother Moon and then just quest keep questing.Azteca gives great XP (7000-100000 is what I experienced)

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
You might want to try Pyramid Of The Mother Moon and then just quest keep questing.Azteca gives great XP (7000-100000 is what I experienced)
I want to get to Max Lvl and finish the Spiral. and I have done every dungeon that gives high XP, even in Azteca.

But, thanks for the advice, anyway.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Crystaleyes234 on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
I want to get to Max Lvl and finish the Spiral. and I have done every dungeon that gives high XP, even in Azteca.

But, thanks for the advice, anyway.
Well if I had a 2 person mount I could take you too Pyramid of The Storm Eye.

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Tyler Legendfriend on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Well if I had a 2 person mount I could take you too Pyramid of The Storm Eye.
I have a Dinosaur T-Rex mount.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Hi I am also currently stuck on the jabberwock with no one to help! I am also level 77 death so if you still need some assistance let me know on here with what realm day time etc. ok thanks!!

Lauren DarkBlood level 77

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Lauren Darkblood on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:
Hi I am also currently stuck on the jabberwock with no one to help! I am also level 77 death so if you still need some assistance let me know on here with what realm day time etc. ok thanks!!

I would help but I am on vacation and my memberships ends on July 3rd I will post. if I can help

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Lauren Darkblood on Jun 30, 2013 wrote:

Ok, how about realm Pixie under the waterfall in the Commons on July 3rd at 2:00?

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Crystaleyes234 on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I need help getting to Max Lvl before the new world (and Lvl100,) comes out.

I am Lvl 77, in Avalon, and need help because I can't find anyone to help me.

Can anyone please volunteer to help me out? I can help them with quests in return.

Thanks. ~ Haley DunePetal, Transcendent.

(If you wish to help me out, please name an area, realm, and place we can meet. Thanks! )
I am no longer on Jabberwock, but I am stuck in The Wyrd.