Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sidewalks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2012
I am tired of complaining about people not getting a safezone on marleybone with "No Sidewalks"

Sheesh, people this is one of the lessons KI is teaching us. Patience. In wizard city and krokotopia you can USUALLY get around by the sidewalks. However, Marleybone and onward require more thinking. Watch the mobs (enemies) pass by, and make a run for it when the coast is clear. Some mobs even walk onto the sidewalks, such as the maneki web walkers in Mooshu. Don't expect the sidewalk to be your "breather zone" all the time. Remember, the world won't end tomorrow. Slow and steady wins the race.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The Six Michaels on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
I am tired of complaining about people not getting a safezone on marleybone with "No Sidewalks"

Sheesh, people this is one of the lessons KI is teaching us. Patience. In wizard city and krokotopia you can USUALLY get around by the sidewalks. However, Marleybone and onward require more thinking. Watch the mobs (enemies) pass by, and make a run for it when the coast is clear. Some mobs even walk onto the sidewalks, such as the maneki web walkers in Mooshu. Don't expect the sidewalk to be your "breather zone" all the time. Remember, the world won't end tomorrow. Slow and steady wins the race.
I think this world is a test of will - will you have to patience to complete it or will it be the one you give up at.

Our kids gave up there - I suffered their wizards though for them but by the time I got them to Mooshu they were pretty much not interested in the game any more, even thou they are older now they still don't have a desire to return. I think lack of others in these worlds didn't help, unless I quested with them they really didn't like to go off on their own in these worlds, they were used to how social Wizard City and even most of Krockatopia were, even switching realms didn't help much.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
This is true, I am really dragging my feet about leveling another wiz through mb because of the pretty much constant street fighting

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Guys, guys, guys!!!! Has anyone noticed? Say you are in Hyde park (or Anywhere with streets in marleybone) if go to the far left/right you will notice a faint line. Walk behind that towards the wall, and while going up ramps, wait for any passing mobs. I hardly Ever get caught, hope I helped