Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

yardbirds

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
could someone please tell me where the yardbirds are in ravenscar? I have looked everywhere. TY

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
cooler966 on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
could someone please tell me where the yardbirds are in ravenscar? I have looked everywhere. TY
Whats up i can't even fin the yard bird in northgaurd. Please tell me man.

Delver
May 04, 2009
HeckHound3241 on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Whats up i can't even fin the yard bird in northgaurd. Please tell me man.
Professor Greyrose referred you to the fansites for help. This is what you can find on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Yardbirds#tab=Quest_Guide

The green arrow on each map on that guide will point directly to the location of each yardbird.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
That guide isn't very informative. Doesn't tell where a lot of places are. Like this Helgrind warren or whatever. Is there a better guide for find the birds than this because this was very lazily done.

Delver
May 04, 2009
Edynol Crezlyn on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
That guide isn't very informative. Doesn't tell where a lot of places are. Like this Helgrind warren or whatever. Is there a better guide for find the birds than this because this was very lazily done.
I'm not sure what guide you were looking at, but the one on that link gives details:

Helgrind Warren - (Dungeon) This is the door on the left in the main hall, one of the three rooms in Nidavellir. After defeating the Golems, Yardbird is left of the entrance to the Storm room (bottom room on Helgrind map) After defeating the Golems, the doors will open behind you. Look at the map below. The bottom (South) room contains the Yardbird. The bird is by the East wall of the room. Here is a map showing the location (green arrow) of the Helgrind bird.
And on the map just below the details, it has a "green arrow" pointing to the location.

How much more detail do you need?

Survivor
Aug 10, 2012
well when i tryed to find it it was hard but all the birds are always near corners and the teleport stones so just look near theman i bet you will find it bro good luck